Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

McDonald's to close 900 stores amid falling profits

34 posts in this topic

Looks like even burger flipping jobs are going to be scarce in the near future. I hate McDonald's food more than any other fast food, so I won't miss them if they close them all down.

McDonald's to close 900 stores

In the wake of disappointing earnings, McDonald's has announced it will be closing 900 locations worldwide this year.

The company posted a $400 million profit loss for the first three months of this year. 

More at link above.

3 people like this

Too much competition now, too many McD stores built too close together.

I hate McD's and have not eaten there in many years, but it appears to be  the end of an era.

Back in the day, every McD's Golden Arches sign had a running total of how many hamburgers were sold.  I remember when the sign at my local McD's reached one Million.

And in the 70's they had a Big Mac challenge. If you could walk up to the counter and recite what was in a Big Mack in they would give you a free burger.

Hell Yes, Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

I got a few free burgers! LOL

1 person likes this

Green karma for the recitation!  

Its embedded in my mind as well.  Nnnnoooooooooo!! 

Green karma for the recitation!  

Its embedded in my mind as well.  Nnnnoooooooooo!! 

​Throttle...I memorized that damn Big Mac line and have not been able to get it out of my mind for 40 years. You've heard of song worms..that is a hamburger worm. LOL

​Throttle...I memorized that damn Big Mac line and have not been able to get it out of my mind for 40 years. You've heard of song worms..that is a hamburger worm. LOL

LOL!!  My God!!  My Mind!! 

this is a concern for me..because we love mcdonalds foods. their regular cheeseburger is to die for. as well as their fries. delish

I'm sure there will be plenty of McD's left Storm64. Not sure how many there are but there are at least 2 or 3 in every town with 40K people it seems like. Your cheese burgers and fries are safe for now, but I don't know about the people eating them. lol

hmmm i also love their chicken mcnuggets. i could scarf 12 down in 45 seconds. complete with sweet and sour sauce infused with flaxseed meal. flaxseed is high in omega3 and fiber yum

hmmm i also love their chicken mcnuggets. i could scarf 12 down in 45 seconds. complete with sweet and sour sauce infused with flaxseed meal. flaxseed is high in omega3 and fiber yum

WOW!!  Thats some gettin down on some nuggets bro. 

​Omg...did you even chew those things or was it like an oyster on the half shell challenge were you just let them slither down your throat?

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.