Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
five4ty7am

This Video Will Make You Hallucinate

12 posts in this topic

WARNING: This video made my buddy sick, do not watch if you have a weak stomach.

From Disinfo http://disinfo.com/2015/04/this-video-will-make-you-hallucinate

A fun little way to waste a few minutes at work. This video, which works best in full screen HD, creates an optical illusion that will give you hallucinogenic-like effects afterwards. When the video finishes, you will see wavy lines on the walls/floor/etc due to “repeated psychological stimulation.” If possible, focus on some wood grain afterwards.

NOTE: you don’t have to actually repeat the letters and they don’t spell out anything — at least, nothing I could make sense of.

[Also, don’t watch this if you’re epileptic.]

Edited by five4ty7am
Added warning

I cant do vids at the moment,  but as soon as i can,  I will.  Nothin wrong with a little hallucinogenic's.  (imo) o.O

woot!! i love these kinds of vids. didnt make me sick or dizzy. wheather its vids or flashing gifs. been a fan for a while now

1 person likes this

woot!! i love these kinds of vids. didnt make me sick or dizzy. wheather its vids or flashing gifs. been a fan for a while now

Long as its not in a sig line im cool with it!!  

Edit: Oh,  Wait,  What?  I can turn that off if I want to!! 

Only at Conspiracy Outpost!!  Our forum has even more going on than that,  this place Rocks!! 

Edited by Full Throttle

well im glad we cant insert image in sig..i would of added a flashing gif lol

Cant see em,  turned it off.  LOL! 

My favorite videos that will trip you out are Stereograms. If you are not use to viewing them, this is how you do it.

1. Pick a spot on the picture (the middle seems to work best) and just stare at it.

2. Allow your eyes to relax, don't just stare AT the image, try to stare THROUGH it. You'll notice your eyes will go slightly out of focus. This is normal.

3. Keep staring, don't give up, once you begin to see the first image, it gets much easier.

4. If you are still having trouble viewing the stereograms, please see the article entitled "Why Some People Cannot See Hidden Stereograms Images" by Jason Weekley A.B.O.C., L.D.O.

Here are a few of my favorites. You should probably view them on youtube and view them in full screen.

its safe lol, ive only got this quote in sig.. but im glad we are able to upload flashing gif as background in profile

My favorite videos that will trip you out are Stereograms. If you are not use to viewing them, this is how you do it.

1. Pick a spot on the picture (the middle seems to work best) and just stare at it.

2. Allow your eyes to relax, don't just stare AT the image, try to stare THROUGH it. You'll notice your eyes will go slightly out of focus. This is normal.

3. Keep staring, don't give up, once you begin to see the first image, it gets much easier.

That part I quoted,  is almost the exact technique don juan taught Carlos Casteneda on the art of seeing

That part I quoted,  is almost the exact technique don juan taught Carlos Casteneda on the art of seeing

​You know what is interesting, I have perfected the technique and use it all the time. The world becomes a whole new place when you view it through different eyes.

​You know what is interesting, I have perfected the technique and use it all the time. The world becomes a whole new place when you view it through different eyes.

Heres more interesting things.  What you just said,  is the intended result of don juans teaching.  The art of seeing

Edited by Full Throttle

Not sure I want to hallucinate, I feel like I'm tripping all the time anyway thanks to the NWO.

:x

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.