Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fourth echelon

What happens 1 hour after drinking a can of coke

9 posts in this topic

You’ll never want to drink a can of coke again!

Something that I noticed when working as a pharmacist was why people would still gain weight even though they were following a strict low fat diet recommended to them by their doctor.

This made me question whether it is really the ‘fat’ that causes us to gain unhealthy weight.

After seeing so many people suffering from obesity related diseases like heart disease, diabetes and the side effects of the medication they were taking, I was strongly motivated to research what actually causes people to become obese, it clearly was not just the fat they were eating!

http://www.hangthebankers.com/what-happens-after-drinking-a-can-of-coke/

http://www.hangthebankers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Coke-coca-cola-1-hour-soda.jpg

sorry but i will continue to enjoy my can of diet caffiene free coke, on the rocks...and a splash of spiced rum

In high school chemistry class. Our teacher Mr. Hawk put a £.16 nail and a bottle of Coke on the first day of school and sealed it. About a month later he poured the Coke out and the nail was gone.  I never repeated the experiment because he was an honest guy and to this day I believe the nail dissolved .

kind of makes you think doesn't it?

Form that day forward I swore nothing but water and beer !!!! ?

coke dissolves nail..wow..lethal stuff. *burp:1jtAL34:

honestly in ninth grade chemistry yes it did. You make me want to look into that experiment a little more but I trusted the guy .

but after doing research after 40 years. I now think the guy was full of shit !! Lol

that misinformation was all on me and no reflection on you storm .  It really pisses me off the way the teachers fooled us back then !!! 

Edited by Falling down

i know that soda is loaded with lots of acidity...thats why i stopped drinking it before bed.

I have used coke to free rust nuts and bolts . and it even removes rust from car bodies and a lady told me that warm diet coke on a plate will kill fruit flies .

i know that soda is loaded with lots of acidity...thats why i stopped drinking it before bed.

Phosphoric acid leaches calcium from bones according to my daughter's orthopedic surgeon. I gave up soda 15 years ago and don't miss it a bit.

I've never liked soda. It tastes poisonous. 
People in third world countries use it to clean toilets.
I wouldn't drink a bathroom cleaner.   :sick:

In high school chemistry class. Our teacher Mr. Hawk put a £.16 nail and a bottle of Coke on the first day of school and sealed it. About a month later he poured the Coke out and the nail was gone.  I never repeated the experiment because he was an honest guy and to this day I believe the nail dissolved .

kind of makes you think doesn't it?

Form that day forward I swore nothing but water and beer !!!! ?

When I was in the military they told us to put our gear in the high capacity washing machines, and dump a whole can of coke in with the detergent, to get all the sweat stains and nasty out.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.