Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

A little piece of info for those that dont believe in walmart tunnels!

11 posts in this topic

I especially like the comments section . ?

me too. At the time id have gone with the commenters :D but now since jade helm it seems validated.

I would like to get an idea of how many of the actual commoners lived in Pauling. I think I will wait on the guy that said it is going up across from his subdivision before I comment .

Now Shep  don't take this the wrong way. But doesn't anything ever go on in England?  Lol

Edited by Falling down

I would like to get an idea of how many of the actual commoners lived in Pauling. I think I will wait on the guy that said it is going up across from his subdivision before I comment .

Now Shep  don't take this the wrong way. But doesn't anything ever go on in England?  Lol

Nah we are already subdued!

Nah we are already subdued!

lol

I wouldn't go that far. The United Kingdom always had a lot of  honor and  balls .

lol

I wouldn't go that far. The United Kingdom always had a lot of  honor and  balls .

I can point out thousands of articles that state otherwise.

How the Military Discovers Underground Bases

Here at Top Secret Writers, we’ve often covered stories about secret military bases – either suspected current ones or declassified ones from the past.
While it’s almost certain that the U.S. has a number of top secret underground military bases in the U.S. and probably elsewhere in the world, it is interesting to observe what technologies the U.S. military uses to try to locate buried facilities built by other nations.

Some clues to what sort of technology the U.S. uses to uncover such underground bases is provided in a May 2000 paper written by Lieutenant Colonel Eric Sepp at the Air War College at Maxwell Air Force Base. In the paper, Colonel Sepp examined some lessons learned by the military in conflicts such as the Persian Gulf War, and what sort of technologies were developed by the military as a consequence.

Those technologies are used to detect the construction or presence of underground facilities, and even how those facilities are set up and what they’re being used for.

The sort of underground sites examined in the paper are those that are typically buried “hundreds of feet below the surface”, or into the side of a mountain, and might also be protected by walls of solid rock.

A Design for Impenetrable Bases

Not only does the report take a look at technologies that the U.S. uses to detect such underground bases, but also how the U.S. military defines its own “well-protected” bases.

One clue is on page 6, where Sepp explains that studies conducted by military contractors provided a definition of what a nearly indestructible base would look like.

“Studies by the RAND Corporation and MITRE Corporation suggest that facilities located at depths of 2,000 feet beneath the surface are essentially invulnerable.”
Interestingly, Sepp’s description of such a “perfect” location for such a facility provides adventurers seeking to locate such facilities with the perfect clues as to where to look. Not only do military builders look for locations with the most “overburden” – such as mountains – but also seek out the following characteristics of the land:

–> A level of dry, solid rock that is nearly horizontal and at least 100 feet thick.

cont

Also see this thread

Edited by rbear
+

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.