Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

WiFi - The Invisible Killing Fields

24 posts in this topic

Over the past decade I have observed a fundamental change in humans. People are spinning out of control in every aspect of their lives.

I have speculated that the electronics we surround ourselves with are actually altering our DNA creating a magnitude of mental and physical problems for mankind.

The article below confirms my worst fears.  I'm including a very small portion of the article in this thread. If you have a strong stomach..go to the web site and read on.

.http://tabublog.com/2014/01/18/wifi-the-invisible-killing-fields/

“There are no safe levels of radiation”

Barrie Trower, Physicist and former Military expert on Microwave Radiation

Summary:
The mass rollout of Wifi over the past decade has been phenomenal as to how integrated it has become in all facets of our society and our personal lives.  Yet few have asked the most important of all questions, ‘Is it Safe?’At what levels does ever increasing Wifi become dangerous to human health? Can or is it affecting our electronic bodies, our well being and our abilities to think?  And to what degree, if any, does invisible radio and microwave frequencies begin to affect our own DNA structures?
 Over the past few years, and secretly for decades, scientific and medical evidence shows conclusively that the low frequency pulsed radio and microwave frequencies are causing significant damage to our cells resulting in extreme increases in autism, heart irregularities, brain wave changes, cancer and generational fertility destruction in males but even more significantly in females. The most prominent changes due to WiFi radiation though is with our children and teenagers due to their developing immune systems and thinner skeletal structures:

“As stated by University Researchers, Government Scientists and International Scientific Advisors; a minimum of 57.7% of schoolgirls exposed to low-level microwave radiation (Wi-fi) are at risk of suffering stillbirth, foetal abnormalities or genetically damaged children, when they give birth. Any genetic damage may pass to successive generations.”                                                                                                                              (source)
Federal and Global regulations only deal with thermal heat exposure caused by laptops and such.They completely ignore the real dangers of low frequency radiation. An example to compare the two is that you can microwave your food yet the inside of the box stays cool because radiation only cooks the food at the cellular level as opposed to a regular oven that heats the whole box with conventional heating. This is one of the major Big Lie’s being perp’d on us with WiFi radiation to omit critical measurement to assure us WiFi is safe.

The near future plans by our Federal government and Big Telecom are for mass increase in Wifi with estimated profit potential of $3.2 Trillion (summary) and (power point presentation). Everything to monitor vital signs in our bodies to run our traffic signals to provide remoteless control of our homes through Wifi waves to read our body language to turn on and off our home systems and conveniences. (source) as Google is implementing ‘Project Loon’ to install balloons around the globe to wirelessly connect all 7 billion people. (source)

<snip>

Sadly, a brand new ‘silent’ dis-ease has developed due to our brave new Wifi’d world called Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Disorder (EHS). This is where peoples basic vibrational frequencies have been altered due to too much exposure to WiFi and are forced to move into the country or develop extreme shielding methods to not be in pain and suffering from Wifi.These new ‘EMF (Electromagnetic Frequency) Refugees’ that have been ‘tweaked’ by Wifi have not been able to reverse their new disability. It is yet to be seen how this new disease is going to be impacting youth, but there is much evidence that WiFi is causing distinct behavior modifications in our youth today

<snip>

All that are exposed to WiFi (who isn’t?) need to read a critically important secret document entitled ‘Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars‘ at the end of this piece.
from the SWQW document:  “When a silent weapon is applied gradually, the public adjusts/adapts to its presence and learns to tolerate its encroachment on their lives until the pressure (psychological via economic) becomes too great and they crack up. Therefore, the silent weapon is a type of biological warfare. It attacks the vitality, options, and mobility of the individuals of a society by knowing, understanding, manipulating, and attacking their sources of natural and social energy, and their physical, mental, and emotional strengths and weaknesses.”

In this document, that was allegedly put together by our shadow government (source), there are plans being enacted under all our radar screens to reduce populations, to keep us unhealthy, of balance and dumbed down while keeping our lives distracted with sex ads, 24 hour sports and consumerism through the use of slow killing technology, foods and vaccines that cannot be traced back to the source.  The SWQW document describes in cold, hard detail how to manipulate and control us ‘useless eaters’, as Dr. Kissinger has called us, using exactly the type of silent weapon technology like Wifi radiation to diminish population growth and create a ‘more maleable society’

http://tabublog.com/2014/01/18/wifi-the-invisible-killing-fields/

3 people like this

:vFpL81r:

I never use the that shit, ever.  My home is a WiFi exclusion zone.

I never use the that shit, ever.  My home is a WiFi exclusion zone.

If a cell signal can be picked up in your home..You are getting hit with EMF's.  Smart meters are everywhere now too. Even if you opt out and get to keep your old meter, if your neighbor has one, the signal travels through your house to the next meter or nearest collection point.

Unless one lives in a forest in the middle of nowhere there is no place to hide.

If a cell signal can be picked up in your home..You are getting hit with EMF's.  Smart meters are everywhere now too. Even if you opt out and get to keep your old meter, if your neighbor has one, the signal travels through your house to the next meter or nearest collection point.

Unless one lives in a forest in the middle of nowhere there is no place to hide.

No smart meter - and never will allow one to be installed.  No neighbours with smart meters either.  No smart metres anywhere near me.  I also check and have equipment for doing so.  Cell signals are mostly a different kettle of fish.  Firstly, they operate at a lower frequency (below microwave 2.4Ghz), which makes them less harmful (yes, they can still be used to manipulate things, and they are, except they are not are not as damaging.)  Secondly, distance, and other factors also affect their "effectiveness".  Cellphone towers, however, can be very harmful, if one is situated closer than 1500 metres to them for long periods of time.  I stay in a very, very sparsely 'tower populated' area.  There's only one tower I received signal from and it is a number of kilometres away (signal strength/harmfulness, inverse of the distance squared and all that.)  I virtually never use a cellphone either, and, if I do, I hold it at arm's length away from me and use the speaker phone.

Yes, there are still places to hide!

Even the opt out meter is a bad meter. It is the same meter without the rf module attached.  It creates dirty electricity which in turn runs through your whole house.  My wife and I started having problems right away.  Fought with the power company over it for weeks.  Finally i got pissed and jerked their meter off my house and put on a brand new analog that they said was no longer available.  Needless to say six months later the state police are at my house.  Cost me thousands of dollars to get hooked back up and then to top it off the electric company didn't like my attitude, so two months after being back on grid and paying fines and what not I get a posse of state and county police showing up to arrest me on trumped up charges.  I asked why the big entourage?  They actually said, we know you have a lot of firearms and wasn't sure how this was going to go down.  No bail, no nothing.  Of course judge threw it out but still spent more money on lawyer fees.  But that gave me the push to finally get totally off the grid.  Expensive but the waveform coming into my house now is the best it can get and you cannot put a price on health..You can't escape the smart grid unless you get all your neighbors on board.  Best bet is to stop it from even coming into your house.  Keep wifi off.  Use headphones if you have to use a cellphone.  Make sure you are at least 3 miles from the giant elf towers.  Educate people, even if they think you are nuts.  I watched a 1 year old holding its mothers cellphone up to its ear and the mother thinking it was so cute.  Start talking about radiation and they look at your perplexed.  It is sad.  There is comfort in knowing that someday those responsible will be standing before their creator....

Yes, there are still places to hide!

Hell Yes Sky Cat! Good for you!  I live in an area that is loaded with waves.  I try to combat it best that I can. I have a shielding cage on the meter, no cell phone, a wired internet connection and a house full of salt lamps.  The lamps produce negative Ions that balance the positive ions created by the electronics.  At least I hope they do..lol

:2sMZZFw:

Even the opt out meter is a bad meter. It is the same meter without the rf module attached.  It creates dirty electricity which in turn runs through your whole house.  My wife and I started having problems right away.  Fought with the power company over it for weeks.  Finally i got pissed and jerked their meter off my house and put on a brand new analog that they said was no longer available.  Needless to say six months later the state police are at my house.  Cost me thousands of dollars to get hooked back up and then to top it off the electric company didn't like my attitude, so two months after being back on grid and paying fines and what not I get a posse of state and county police showing up to arrest me on trumped up charges.  I asked why the big entourage?  They actually said, we know you have a lot of firearms and wasn't sure how this was going to go down.  No bail, no nothing.  Of course judge threw it out but still spent more money on lawyer fees.  But that gave me the push to finally get totally off the grid.  Expensive but the waveform coming into my house now is the best it can get and you cannot put a price on health..You can't escape the smart grid unless you get all your neighbors on board.  Best bet is to stop it from even coming into your house.  Keep wifi off.  Use headphones if you have to use a cellphone.  Make sure you are at least 3 miles from the giant elf towers.  Educate people, even if they think you are nuts.  I watched a 1 year old holding its mothers cellphone up to its ear and the mother thinking it was so cute.  Start talking about radiation and they look at your perplexed.  It is sad.  There is comfort in knowing that someday those responsible will be standing before their creator....

WOW..Thanks for sharing your story.

I had a run in with the power company over installing a smart meter on my home too. The guy threatened to have me arrested.  I fought to keep the thing off my house for 2 months, but they were persistent as I was the only holdout in the neighborhood.  One day while I was out, they came with a ladder, scaled my 6 foot fence, busted the top of the fence and put the damn thing on my house. As an additional gift, they left poison cookies in my yard for my dogs.

After numerous phone calls to the police and power company I was offered a 25 dollar gift certificate for my troubles. I told them to put their certificate where the sun don't shine!

And you are correct about the opt out meters. Unless you can find an old school spinning wheel meter and someone who will install it, going off the grid is the only option.

1 person likes this

First ! Great subject CGK

I would highly sagest people to read this blog page CGK posted in this thread . I read it like a year or so ago it is well written and based on fact . I know some about WIFI and radiation . And I can tell you this it will mess you up .

I worked with a guy that installed radar systems on ships and he warned me of wifi and radiation back then that was in the 1970s . The military also calls this soft kill weapons !

Here is a page where Raytheon got sued http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/stories/2002/12/23/daily7.html

Here is another interesting page in regards to cell phones and wifi its called SafeSpace http://www.safespaceprotection.com/electrostress-from-wireless-routers.aspx

My God we are being attacked from all sides .  http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sick/beaten-up-and-injured-smiley-emoticon.png

1 person likes this

Thanks CSB! This is a very important topic that very few people talk about. 

I had to laugh when I saw this study from the National Institute of Health. So like yes, it causes DNA damage in rats but we need to study this further..lol

Detection of Low Level Microwave Radiation Induced Deoxyribonucleic Acid Damage Vis-à-vis Genotoxicity in Brain of Fischer Rats

Abstract

Background:

Non-ionizing radiofrequency radiation has been increasingly used in industry, commerce, medicine and especially in mobile phone technology and has become a matter of serious concern in present time.

Objective:

The present study was designed to investigate the possible deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) damaging effects of low-level microwave radiation in brain of Fischer rats.

<snip>

Results:

In the present study, we demonstrated DNA damaging effects of low level microwave radiation in brain.

Conclusion:

We concluded that low SAR microwave radiation exposure at these frequencies may induce DNA strand breaks in brain tissue.

<snip>

CONCLUSION

Based on the present findings, it is concluded that chronic microwave radiation exposure at low-level induces DNA damage. Prolonged exposure may lead to neurodegenerative disorders. Although, the energy of microwaves is not sufficient directly to break a chemical bond in DNA, genotoxic effects may be mediated by indirect mechanisms such as generation of oxygen free radicals or a disturbance in DNA-repair processes. In order to minimize the exposure, safe limits with respect to frequency and duration of microwave radiation must also be prescribed in view of its increased use in society. However, knowledge of the possible health effects of microwave radiation is still inadequate and inconclusive. Though, the present study seems preliminary, this study is providing the evidence of the effect of microwave radiation at very low-level of exposure and at the lower, middle and upper frequency used in mobile telecommunication. Further exploration is needed to reach any concrete conclusion.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3702122/

Hell Yes Sky Cat! Good for you!  I live in an area that is loaded with waves.  I try to combat it best that I can. I have a shielding cage on the meter, no cell phone, a wired internet connection and a house full of salt lamps.  The lamps produce negative Ions that balance the positive ions created by the electronics.  At least I hope they do..lol

:2sMZZFw:

I hope you stay safe, CGK.  You could always make a steel Faraday Cage around your whole house! :chuckle:  j/k  Anyways, we gotta do what we gotta do to avoid these things.
:heartflowers:

WOW..Thanks for sharing your story.

I had a run in with the power company over installing a smart meter on my home too. The guy threatened to have me arrested.  I fought to keep the thing off my house for 2 months, but they were persistent as I was the only holdout in the neighborhood.  One day while I was out, they came with a ladder, scaled my 6 foot fence, busted the top of the fence and put the damn thing on my house. As an additional gift, they left poison cookies in my yard for my dogs.

After numerous phone calls to the police and power company I was offered a 25 dollar gift certificate for my troubles. I told them to put their certificate where the sun don't shine!

And you are correct about the opt out meters. Unless you can find an old school spinning wheel meter and someone who will install it, going off the grid is the only option.

Sheeez, uhm, wow.  I'm glad you fought them, but, holy shit, they sound like a bunch of assholes! :iqbsngdi:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/23/high-pitch-only-teens-can_n_98304.html

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=journal

There's also an anime where this town in Japan gets free wifi. It creates a hum, and the main character ends up going mad, because of the hum and some cyberspace stuff. I tried to find it on the googles, but could not. It would've been a perfect finale note. But whatever. Sub and super sonic sounds are used to alter brain waves.

http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/2012/05/how-you-can-use-sound-and-music-to-change-your-brain-waves-with-laser-accuracy-and-achieve-huge-focus-and-performance-gains/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.