Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lucifer Telescope used by Vatican?! Get ready for Alien Deception!

5 posts in this topic

Published on Dec 2, 2014

Lucifer Telescope used by Vatican?! Get ready for Alien Deception! All Videos,Documentaries

Hmm wtf 

Edited by thoth

According to Malachi Martin,  on the old Art Bell radio program,  they are looking for an incoming object. 

This was back in 1998??  But,  anyway,  theres that.  Today,  the current theory is they are deffinatly looking for an incoming object.  

Sorry thoth,  i cant watch vids right now. So I dont know what is in them,  especially without a synopsis. 

Hmmm... You could be right.

I thought it was odd when the Pope said he would baptize aliens.

Pope Francis Says He Would Definitely Baptize Aliens If They Asked Him To

MAY 12, 2014

Pope Francis would absolutely baptize an alien from Mars, if one showed up at the Vatican and asked for it. During his weekly homily on Monday, Franics said that aliens — which he imagines could be "Green, with that long nose and big ears, just like children paint them" — should be baptized just like anyone else who asks for it, because it's not up to any human to decide who should receive the Holy Spirit. In other words: if God prompts some Martians to come to Earth, find the Pope, and say "we want in on this Catholicism thing." The pope would probably say "OK. cool." But probably in Latin.

http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/05/pope-francis-says-he-would-definitely-baptize-aliens-if-they-wanted-it/362106/

Not that I endorse Tom Horn or Steve Quayle, but their claims are chilling. They say the Vatican's Jesuits are in contact with a fleet of ETs who will swoop in, with one claiming to be Jesus. Project Blue Beam is connected with this scenario.

Horn's book Exo-Vaticana says a UFO hovered over the pope's palace years ago. Horn also states that Petrus Romanus, Peter the Roman, is the rightful name of our current pope. End times stuff.

There are numerous races of aliens, from the Anunnaki of Sumerian history/"myth" to Nancy Lieder's little gray Zetas to the reptilian Demiurge Archons who are said to rule the Matrix we call the world.

Looks like we got us a mess a trouble comin,  no matter what,  or who it is.  Buckle down peeps,  we bout to take us the last ride. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.