Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Battlefield Robots Are Already Fully Autonomous.

5 posts in this topic

I know main video in this post is a 60 minute talk show video . Ok save it for later . It is a YouTube video after all .

But first check out this short video with General Wesley Clark 

General Wesley Clark Comments Part Of Jade Helm AI Psyop? This time telling us that anyone not supporting or not loyal to the U.S. war machine in the staged war on terror should be detained in an internment camp! Thanks again General Clark for spewing the truth about where this evil new world order is headed and what you guys are thinking.

Now on to the main

Battlefield robots are already fully autonomous . How long will it be until these sophisticated and integrated DARPA based military system devices begin to become so self-aware that they will begin to see humanity as a threat ? Will AI Soon Master the Human Domain ?

Broadcasters Dave Hodges and Sheila Zilinsky break down the latest on Jade Helm and the covert AI Psyops

This talk show has a lot of info . Its a good listen !  

A NATION UNDER JUDGMENT, AS CIVIL WAR UNFOLDS BEFORE OUR EYES. THE COMING PLANNED GENOCIDE AGAINST AMERICANS HAS STARTED

On 7/30/2015, 9:25:53, CSB said:

I know main video in this post is a 60 minute talk show video . Ok save it for later . It is a YouTube video after all .

But first check out this short video with General Wesley Clark 

General Wesley Clark Comments Part Of Jade Helm AI Psyop? This time telling us that anyone not supporting or not loyal to the U.S. war machine in the staged war on terror should be detained in an internment camp! Thanks again General Clark for spewing the truth about where this evil new world order is headed and what you guys are thinking.

Now on to the main

Battlefield robots are already fully autonomous . How long will it be until these sophisticated and integrated DARPA based military system devices begin to become so self-aware that they will begin to see humanity as a threat ? Will AI Soon Master the Human Domain ?

Broadcasters Dave Hodges and Sheila Zilinsky break down the latest on Jade Helm and the covert AI Psyops

This talk show has a lot of info . Its a good listen !  

I suppose it's time to stock up on rifled slug shells? 

If these robotoids turn out to bullet/slug proof... Well, then we're really screwed. 

:bricks:

http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sci/darpa-pentagon-invest-10-million-develop-silent-bulletproof-robot-haunt-nightmares.html 

http://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/military-robots/boston-dynamics-gets-10-million-from-darpa-for-new-stealthy-bulletproof-ls3 

I can't remember where I read it ; I am thinking it was on a tech site . Flash bulbs and strobe lights will mess these robotic guys up . The eyes that are used are no more than a souped up webcam ..

Just a added note I don't find this funny :bricks: This is my baby brother

I can't remember where I read it ; I am thinking it was on a tech site . Flash bulbs and strobe lights will mess these robotic guys up . The eyes that are used are no more than a souped up webcam ..

Just a added note I don't find this funny :bricks: This is my baby brother

No offense intended CSB. The graphic only sums up how I feel every time I read or watch videos on potentially killer robots.

Outside of the first 2 bricks I don't think any of the others actually hit him, looks like they just pile up in front... I sure hope he is ok. But what an honorable job he has of taking brick shots to the head just to express CT site posters feelings, true sacrifice. :cheers: 

Good tip on the flashing lights. It makes sense that they would have weaknesses we could exploit. We may be mounting strobe lights on our gear in the near future LOL. I also like the idea of re-programming or hacking them to use against the evil-doers.

Edited by Fidel Cashflow

No offense intended CSB. The graphic only sums up how I feel every time I read or watch videos on potentially killer robots.

Outside of the first 2 bricks I don't think any of the others actually hit him, looks like they just pile up in front... I sure hope he is ok. But what a honorable job he has of taking brick shots to the head just to express CT site posters feelings, true sacrifice. :cheers: 

Good tip on the flashing lights. It makes sense that they would have weaknesses we could exploit. We may be mounting strobe lights on our gear in the near future LOL. I also like the idea of re-programming or hacking them to use against the evil-doers.

Mom always did call him a hard head .. At lest he has a job

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.