Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natural Variability

The Greatest Scientific Fraud Of All Time

6 posts in this topic

A big fraud, not the greatest.

Which see round earth theory (spherical model) -- which says that the weak electromagnetic force called gravity negates centrifugal force (earth's rotation at 1000 mph). The base of the the whirlygig below is the earth. It holds the kids on it. Spin the wheel a few times and, off they go, at the amazing speed of 5 miles mph.

https://secure.img2.wfrcdn.com/lf/47/hash/1226/496855/1/6%2527%2BMerry-Go-Round.jpg

A big fraud, not the greatest.

Which see round earth theory (spherical model) -- which says that the weak electromagnetic force called gravity negates centrifugal force (earth's rotation at 1000 mph). The base of the the whirlygig below is the earth. It holds the kids on it. Spin the wheel a few times and, off they go, at the amazing speed of 5 miles mph.

https://secure.img2.wfrcdn.com/lf/47/hash/1226/496855/1/6%2527%2BMerry-Go-Round.jpg

If the Earth is a sphere and around 4000 mi. radius at the equator, linear speed of a point on the equator=1047 mi/hr= 4.2 x 10-3 degrees per second. (Slow)

Due to angular velocity you weigh about 0.3% less at the equator. "Gee! I'm not overweight! The Earth is just rotating too slowly!" (not you, of course).

The centripetal force per unit mass acting on the body at the equator is v2/R. This value is negligible compare to g=9.8 m/s2.

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/centripetal-force-vs-gravity.254491/

If the Earth is a sphere and around 4000 mi. radius at the equator, linear speed of a point on the equator=1047 mi/hr= 4.2 x 10-3 degrees per second. (Slow)

Due to angular velocity you weigh about 0.3% less at the equator. "Gee! I'm not overweight! The Earth is just rotating too slowly!" (not you, of course).

The centripetal force per unit mass acting on the body at the equator is v2/R. This value is negligible compare to g=9.8 m/s2.

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/centripetal-force-vs-gravity.254491/

Thanks for the math. Math is always welcome when we try to figure out why Newton and Einstein are so highly regarded.

I take back what I said earlier.

• I now think the greatest scientific fraud of all time is science.
  • The second greatest scientific fraud is scientists.

I've been looking for the answers to gravity for years. Hence my name. So far I hear about gravitons (which are impossible for them to get a grip on), electromagnetic force (the weakest force in the universe), dark matter (really?), now centripetal. So far, science seems to be able to identify the individual parts of the elephant. Explaining how they all work -- no.

They propose theories. Then they dicker amongst themselves. They can't prove anything, but hey, who are we to question the Body Scientific? They are so high up in their ivory towers that we can't even see them.

• Evolution (Darwin's guess about Homo erectus transforming into H sapiens, WITHOUT a missing link) ------Fraud
  • Apollo moon landings (more pictures disproving it than proving it) -------------Fraud
  • Vaccinations save lives (just the opposite is true; they cause more serious health issues) ----------Fraud
  • Earth as seen from space (we've never seen a real photo, just cg images from the moon and the alleged ISS) ----------Fraud

L%2b1b4BGg&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.