Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

Now that is some high quality propaganda if I say so myself.

33 posts in this topic

The video speaks truth to power, it's not propaganda, it's what people need to hear.

If Israel wants to murder Iranians, they need to find the courage to do it themselves.  America isn't your dog anymore.

2 people like this

The video speaks truth to power, it's not propaganda, it's what people need to hear.

If Israel wants to murder Iranians, they need to find the courage to do it themselves.  America isn't your dog anymore.

Seems like propaganda to me. Its basically. Let the deal go through or we promise you war with iran. Now i think of it its more a threat than propaganda.

2 people like this

Seems like propaganda to me. Its basically. Let the deal go through or we promise you war with iran. Now i think of it its more a threat than propaganda.

Hmmm, I can see that, but in this case it is necessary because the war hawks in congress are trying to torpedo peace at any cost for the AIPAC lobbyists.

1 person likes this

I thought it was an SNL skit but they are actually serious. Propaganda for mass consumption brought to you by faces you recognize from previous programming.

Morgan Freeman is cast in roles of authority.

Jack Black at the other end of the spectrum for the cartoon crowd.

Hmmm, I can see that, but in this case it is necessary because the war hawks in congress are trying to torpedo peace at any cost for the AIPAC lobbyists.

Im on the side of congress. I really do not like the idea of iran being allowed to have nukes. I guarantee if they get them its war guaranteed. Why? Because they will without a second thought use them on gaza killing everyone then roll in afterwards and take back the land. Which will cause so much outrage on the world stage that war will be unavoidable. You dont give a kid a rocket launcher bad shit happens!

You know it! I know it!

Edited by Ukshep

Im on the side of congress. I really do not like the idea of iran being allowed to have nukes. I guarantee if they get them its war guaranteed. Why? Because they will without a second thought use them on gaza killing everyone then roll in afterwards and take back the land. Which will cause so much outrage on the world stage that war will be unavoidable. You dont give a kid a rocket launcher bad shit happens!

You know it! I know it!

Indeed. It is so dangerous what Obama is doing. He is playing with fire. Who in their right mind could ever agree to this deal.

Then on top of it Iran immediately after sanctions are lifted orders advanced weaponry from around the globe.

It disgusts me how anyone could support Iran.

1 person likes this

The "nuclear deal," as it was planned to be all along, is a ruse. The 2013 article, "Nuclear Deal With Iran Prelude to War, Not "Breakthrough,"" in its entirety, explains:  

"...any military operation against Iran will likely be very unpopular around the world and require the proper international context—both to ensure the logistical support the operation would require and to minimize the blowback from it. The best way to minimize international opprobrium and maximize support (however, grudging or covert) is to strike only when there is a widespread conviction that the Iranians were given but then rejected a superb offer—one so good that only a regime determined to acquire nuclear weapons and acquire them for the wrong reasons would turn it down. Under those circumstances, the United States (or Israel) could portray its operations as taken in sorrow, not anger, and at least some in the international community would conclude that the Iranians “brought it on themselves” by refusing a very good deal."

-Brookings Institution's 2009 "Which Path to Persia?" report, page 52.

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2015/07/warning-nuclear-deal-with-iran-prelude.html

It does reek of typical "Liberal Hollywood" all feel and no think propaganda. 

dam I had to go take a shower after watching that shit and get the stink off

and they call us loony

roflmao

1 person likes this

Obama wants a war on a global scale and the sooner the better for him . Obama will not defend or support Israel or Gaza and to I am thinking that Obama would like to see Iran attack main land America along with Iran's allies Russia and China just to name the two big ones  . 

The dog and pony show is about to start and this show is titled, Quest For World Power .

All this reminds me of is a wwe wrestling matche they kick the crap out of each other then go out for pizza and beer together .

I have been thinking about setting up a chart and connecting all the alliances between all nations ... All these world issues are intentionally connected; but by who ?  ...

I have to ask what connections do we have with so many of these countries to have their military here in America for training ? What alliances do these countries have to be UN and known CIA and KGB members . It is all really a big corporate mess .

I would be all for a One World Government depending who will be at the helm . Maybe soon we will see who the winner is after the show then maybe we can all go and have pizza and beer together ..

I'm going crazy  http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/crazy-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

I know all this sounds crazy and twisted but thats because it is .

"Under the agreement, Iran would have 14 days to either allow inspectors access to a suspicious site or to provide proof that the activity in question doesn’t violate the agreement. If inspectors are not satisfied, the complaint would then be referred to an eight-member panel, representing the nations which negotiated the agreement, that would be given a week to decide if the IAEA should be granted access to the site. If the panel decides an inspection is warranted, Tehran would have an additional three days to provide access. If it does not do so, the matter would be referred to the U.N. Security Council, where Iran would be faced with the reimposition of international economic sanctions."

Oooh. We got 'em now!

"American and Canadian inspectors cannot be sent to Iran," said Araghchi. "It is mentioned in the deal that inspectors should be from countries that have diplomatic relations with Islamic republic of Iran."

He also said inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency will not have access to "sensitive and military documents."

Take that Suckas!

Iran is to purchase from China the Chengdu J-10 multirole jet fighter, known in the West as the Vigorous Dragon. Beijing has agreed to sell Tehran 150 of these sophisticated jets, Tehran has ordered 250 highly-advanced Sukhoi-Su-30MK1 fighters as well as 100 in-flight refueling planes. The scale of Iran’s multibillion acquisitions from China and Russia indicates that Tehran’s top spending priority for funds released by the lifting of sanctions is a spanking new air force.

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/2976-sanctions-are-lifted-iran-orders-250-highly-advanced-sukhoi-su-30mk1-fighters-150-j-10-fighter-jets-and-100-in-flight-refueling-planes/

'merica!

:padllbli:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.