Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cincinnati good cop vs bad cop

5 posts in this topic

Good cop

Rookie new Richmond police officer (Cincinnati suburb) refuses to shoot murder suspect .

Bad cop

Here comes the judge Megan ( the hammer) Shanahan 

Million dollar bond and a STFU  to everyone in the court room . Tensing  got the worst judge possible in Hamilton County. She will live up to her local nickname and bring the hammer down on him .

?

Edited by Falling down
1 person likes this

Well, from what we can see on the camera, the suspect driver had been in a collision, had an open bottle of Gin, no drivers license, somewhat uncooperative. *I* didn't see anything specifically threatening, but appears in those couple seconds, perhaps the officer did? I also didn't see any intentional abuse, verbally or otherwise of the suspect, the officer seemed calm, trying to get the guy to cooperate. Not the expected "get outta the car %^%^&", "I'm gonna CAP yo aSDS, don't mess with ME, MFRER" or such. Not seeing what the headlines scream, that he maliciously and purposely shot the suspect. At worst, an overreaction?

:1XqXnoz:

I honestly saw no reason for a gun to be drawn at any point. Remember there are also other officers on the scene.  He is basically a campus security guard with arrest powers and should've never instituted that stop in the first place .

Ego will in fact get you killed, it will also get you sent to prison .

I didn't read the details about the case, was very poorly informed. Not even a real officer, good grief. Will read up on the whole story, maybe the video will make more sense.

I didn't read the details about the case, was very poorly informed. Not even a real officer, good grief. Will read up on the whole story, maybe the video will make more sense.

A big part of the story is the judge Shanahan  was a butler county prosecutor and was appointed to Common Pleas Court. She is also due for election I  believe in 2016 and she is tough .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.