Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

Mystery Behind MH370 Getting Even Stranger, New Evidence

5 posts in this topic

(N.MorganIn a breaking development in the missing MH370 airplane mystery, it is now believed parts of the wing have been found in the Indian ocean, in the area of Madagascar Malaysian Authorities are almost certain the parts found indeed came from the Lost MH370 flight.

Malaysia is “almost certain” that plane debris found on Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean is from a Boeing 777, the deputy transport minister said on Thursday, heightening the possibility it could be wreckage from missing Flight MH370.

More with Videos http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/07/mystery-behind-mh370-getting-even-stranger-new-evidence-videos-3192262.html

Read the description of selective availability on the gps website. It says that Clinton ordered it turned off in 2000, but it was still being considered for military purposes in the future. Gps spoofing? I mean what if that plane was on auto pilot? 

I know this is a real stretch, but remember that Bruce Willis movie in which the bad guys took over that church and shut down the control tower and changed the altitude setting on the ILS to -200ft and made that plane crash?

Read the description of selective availability on the gps website. It says that Clinton ordered it turned off in 2000, but it was still being considered for military purposes in the future. Gps spoofing? I mean what if that plane was on auto pilot? 

I know this is a real stretch, but remember that Bruce Willis movie in which the bad guys took over that church and shut down the control tower and changed the altitude setting on the ILS to -200ft and made that plane crash?

Yeah, after all the craziness with terror lately, that scenario isn't sounding so far fetched at All!

The government hired the makers or something like that of these movies to help them find more ter or ist ways that might be used so they can find out. This was after they did a few of these movies and were impressed. I heard it on the news after they did this.

Well I don't know much more than how to to change the tape in the atis machine in cntrl tower equip. And I don't know much about auto pitot. But if it's relying on gps to work and gps gets spoofed. And they were studying military use of selective availability before it was turned off by Clinton to improve the accuracy of our civilian devices, by allowing us access to the more accurate mil channel. I just have to wonder what else went with this little gift ?

theres usually a price to pay for one of their gifts, know what I mean?

Edited by Radio
Spelling

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.