Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Police release terrifying footage of man attacking officer with knife

8 posts in this topic

Saw this and thought daaamn! And this is why i want gun rights!

Northamptonshire Police have released a terrifying video of two officers being attacked by a man armed with an eight-inch kitchen knife.

The man repeatedly slashed out with the blade after PC Alex Prentice and PC Debbie Wishart were called to a domestic incident in Corby in March 2014.

Source that includes video of the attack.

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2015-07-29/police-release-terrifying-footage-of-man-attacking-officer-with-knife/

Edited by Ukshep

British bobbies don't have tear gas or tasers? I think all cops should have BB guns to stop violent people. They may take out an eye but that's better than deadly force. The perp would have been a gone pecan for trying to knife a US cop.

I wonder what made this guy go crazy the page has no info . The British bobbies should have some sort of defense other than a stick and a can of mace/pepper spray . But then I think all good Brits should be armed to the teeth . How are the British people going to defend them selves from the Muslims and other intrusions ?

I wonder what made this guy go crazy the page has no info . The British bobbies should have some sort of defense other than a stick and a can of mace/pepper spray . But then I think all good Brits should be armed to the teeth . How are the British people going to defend them selves from the Muslims and other intrusions ?

I bet he was a conspiracy theorist, and thought the Bobbies were coming to take his guns... oh, Wait, nope, gave those up a while ago ;-)

I bet he was a conspiracy theorist, and thought the Bobbies were coming to take his guns... oh, Wait, nope, gave those up a while ago ;-)

I think the British people have their guns hidden . Even with all the threats of guns being baned here in America most wont give them up .

http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/RcA/6oK/RcA6oKapi.gifNow do I look like someone that gives a rat's ass about a gun ban ??

1 person likes this

One good thing about how the cops are armed here. Brutality gets punished. People fight back because they dont have guns :D

One good thing about how the cops are armed here. Brutality gets punished. People fight back because they dont have guns :D

Really do cops there get their butts beat a lot ? I do know that a Brit wont back down from a fight .

Really do cops there get their butts beat a lot ? I do know that a Brit wont back down from a fight .

Well im not sure about the rest but i've been known to not go down without a fight, People tend to fight back at first then realize the fines are not worth it :IBPlzqK: Sad thing is if they actually talk to you and ask whats the deal instead of just charging the hell at you and trying take you down it could be avoided.

The one i hit a few years back broke his eye socket and jaw. and i escaped the handcuffs twice (think they were faulty). Oh how i used to be a bad person. But totally avoidable if they did not charge at me for no reason.

Edited by Ukshep

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.