Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

I may have just Decoded ◄ Revelation 11:15 ► The Seventh TRUMPet

27 posts in this topic

I was reading some bible verses during some research and a lot of things began to connect so im sharing my findings with you. Im probably wrong. Most likely wrong but meh it seemed to fit at the time.

The Seventh Trumpet

Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever." And the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God,…

-- ANALYSIS!

Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever." And the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God,…

The Seventh Angel = Donald Trump

Then Donald Trump Spoke, and there were loud voices heard all around as if from heaven, inauguration? The Kingdom of the world (The United States) has become the kingdom of our Lord (President) and of His Christ (Unknown, Christ). and He will reign forever and ever. (Last President of the united states?) - And the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God (Thrones are positions of power) - check this – http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/22/atheist-congress-members_n_5701377.html

This Actually LEADS TO Donald Trump being directly involved with the events surrounding the return of christ. That is if it holds up true.

-

Food for Thought: Donald Trump, The Trump Card (you know that saying), The Trump Card is the Tower (Trump Tower).
TRUMP TOWER / TRUMP CARD

The Tower (tarot) card and The Tower (XVI) is the 16th TRUMP or Major Arcana card in most Italian-suited Tarot decks. It is used in game playing as well as in divination. - Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tower_(Tarot_card)

And if we add the 16th trump to this millennium we get 2016 - Connect that with the Tower, Trump. And we can get 2016, Donald Trump. So now we also have an indication he will win the presidency

Edited by Ukshep
1 person likes this

I just blew my own mind too

yeah, but you're 6 or 7 time zones ahead of me. I almost choked hot coffee up my nose.

yeah, but you're 6 or 7 time zones ahead of me. I almost choked hot coffee up my nose.

hehe :37Vju9V:

Shep, i love this place, so don't take my decenting view personal. But we ain't at the seventh trump yet, my friend. We're in the great falling away. The flood of lies. We haven't even seen what the worst of God's wrath has to offer. Not by a longshot. 

Shep, i love this place, so don't take my decenting view personal. But we ain't at the seventh trump yet, my friend. We're in the great falling away. The flood of lies. We haven't even seen what the worst of God's wrath has to offer. Not by a longshot. 

You mean there will be six more Donalds?  :omgsign:  Good thing I finished my coffee.

Actually, I like the man. I relate to him. Open mouth, insert foot. Open mouth again, insert other foot. It's how I roll.

2 people like this

You mean there will be six more Donalds?  :omgsign:  Good thing I finished my coffee.

Actually, I like the man. I relate to him. Open mouth, insert foot. Open mouth again, insert other foot. It's how I roll.

Only thing i can't respect on Trump is that he don't own quote. If I said, "John ain't a war hero" and if later asked, i'd clearly state "You mistake John for the common POW, and that shows me you haven't done a lick of research, but are looking to make me back down from a true statement. I didn't say pows arn't war heroes. I said, 'John McCain ain't a war hero." Huge diff. Look up the history, and then tell me I'm wrong. Hater." Then I would glitter bomb em all. Because that's what I do.

Only thing i can't respect on Trump is that he don't own quote. If I said, "John ain't a war hero" and if later asked, i'd clearly state "You mistake John for the common POW, and that shows me you haven't done a lick of research, but are looking to make me back down from a true statement. I didn't say pows arn't war heroes. I said, 'John McCain ain't a war hero." Huge diff. Look up the history, and then tell me I'm wrong. Hater." Then I would glitter bomb em all. Because that's what I do.

I have to admit I don't keep up with "news" stories like I should. It's all warped. This one caught me by surprise, since I'd never heard that McCain may have not been the hero he was made out to be at first. Funny, how McCain was given the soft treatment when he ran for POTUS. I didn't like him, but I disliked him a lot less than I did Obama. The lesser of 2 "weevils" kind of thing. Trump's popularity has gotten the mucky-mucks worried. And the mud-slinging has just begun. And Hillary's ratings are lower than a snake's belly. I apologize to snakes for the comparison. It's so early to start thinking about the election. "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

Tptb will put in their man or woman without our help. They just don't want us to see the cards they're holding up their sleeves. Under the table. In their hats etc.

1 person likes this

I have to admit I don't keep up with "news" stories like I should. It's all warped. This one caught me by surprise, since I'd never heard that McCain may have not been the hero he was made out to be at first. Funny, how McCain was given the soft treatment when he ran for POTUS. I didn't like him, but I disliked him a lot less than I did Obama. The lesser of 2 "weevils" kind of thing. Trump's popularity has gotten the mucky-mucks worried. And the mud-slinging has just begun. And Hillary's ratings are lower than a snake's belly. I apologize to snakes for the comparison. It's so early to start thinking about the election. "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

Tptb will put in their man or woman without our help. They just don't want us to see the cards they're holding up their sleeves. Under the table. In their hats etc.

True save a part. They want you to know. They showed you in blowback and what will follow in teflon coating, in the illuminati card game. They literally showed you all thier cards because that's how thier magic works.

I think it would be closer to this as far as the trumpet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy3llb8_Xx0

I also think that we are just starting to hear the first one (or at least report on it). 

This passage that you are referring to seems to be the final trumpet, when everything else has passed, and nations have come to pass. 

Im just pointing out the Trumpet and mass of trump/trumpet connection which seem to for some reason all connect. Sure it may end up not being the true trumpet. But damn it matches the final trumpet in a lot of ways and is stupidly connected to current events nevertheless!

Edited by Ukshep

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.