Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McWest

Cancer Act of 1939 (UK)

5 posts in this topic

what's the deal with this? I have not got the time to look at the links. I will try later. 

what's the deal with this? I have not got the time to look at the links. I will try later. 

"The case is a rare prosecution under The Cancer Act 1939, which prohibits advertisements offering to treat or to cure cancer."

We have the same thing in the US. The elites make us pay for medical professionals who are cracks. I take laundry detergent for my arthritis, borax, which is a natural element lacking in our modern diets. Educate Yourself is a good site to go to for much info. The main problem with it is its lack of a search feature.

There are a number of alternative healing therapies that work so well and cost so little (compared to conventional treatment), that Organized Medicine, the Food & Drug Administration, and their overlords in the Pharmaceutical Industry (The Big Three) would rather the public not know about them. The reason is obvious: Alternative, non-toxic therapies represent a potential loss of billions of dollars to allopathic (drug) medicine and drug companies.

The Big Three have collectively engaged in a medical conspiracy for the better part of 70 years to influence legislative bodies on both the state and federal level to create regulations that promote the use of drug medicine while simultaneously creating restrictive, controlling mechanisms (licencing, government approval, etc) designed to limit and stifle the availability of non-drug, alternative modalities. The conspiracy to limit and eliminate competition from non-drug therapies began with the Flexner Report of 1910.

Abraham Flexner was engaged by John D. Rockefeller to run around the country and 'evaluate' the effectiveness of therapies taught in medical schools and other institutions of the healing arts. Rockefeller wanted to dominate control over petrolem, petrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals (which are derived from 'coal tars' or crude oil). He arranged for his company, Standard Oil of New Jersey to obtain a controlling interest in a huge German drug cartel called I. G. Farben. He pulled in his stronger competitors like Andrew Carnegie and JP Morgan as partners, while making other, less powerful players, stockholders in Standard Oil. Those who would not come into the fold "were crushed" according to a Rockefeller biographer (W. Hoffman, David: Report on a Rockefeller {New York:Lyle Stuart, Inc., 1971}page 24.)

http://www.educate-yourself.org/fc/

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/boraxconspiracy03jul12.shtml

1 person likes this

"The case is a rare prosecution under The Cancer Act 1939, which prohibits advertisements offering to treat or to cure cancer."

We have the same thing in the US. The elites make us pay for medical professionals who are cracks. I take laundry detergent for my arthritis, borax, which is a natural element lacking in our modern diets. Educate Yourself is a good site to go to for much info. The main problem with it is its lack of a search feature.

http://www.educate-yourself.org/fc/

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/boraxconspiracy03jul12.shtml

Thank you for the links grav.

Thank you for the links grav.

You're welcome. This is how I learned my little bits and pieces of truth. Forums are the best thing since Gutenberg printed his first book. Yes, I mean it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.