Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

For you horse lovers out there

4 posts in this topic

Graffitti sprayed on LAPD horse's backside.

LOS ANGELES, April 24 (UPI) -- Los Angeles police are investigating after a tagger sprayed graffiti on a police horse while its accompanying officer was writing a citation.

The Los Angeles Police Department said Charlie, a horse with the Metropolitan Division's Mounted Platoon, had his hindquarters spray-painted with the initials "RBS" while the officer assigned to the equine was writing a citation in Venice Beach.

The silver graffiti was removed Tuesday night and police are asking the public's help to identify the tagger.

"I think it's unfortunate, but people love to tag things in Venice, so really, I guess a horse is just the next step," resident Mark Stegall told CBS Los Angeles.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/04/24/Tagger-sprays-graffiti-on-Los-Angeles-police-horses-backside/9861429892151/?spt=sec&or=on

I wonder what they used to get the paint off. Luckily horses have tough hides.

Even though I am a horse lover, I think resources they're using to find a horse tagger would be better off being used on more serious crimes.

I wonder what they used to get the paint off. Luckily horses have tough hides.

Even though I am a horse lover, I think resources they're using to find a horse tagger would be better off being used on more serious crimes.

​I'm willing to bet the person who tagged the horse has been involved in other criminal activities.

How many other crimes might be solved if they catch that one person and how many prevented?

That's a sick thing to do. It shows a complete lack of respect for animals which often indicates a lack of respect for humans as well.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.