Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Way Can't We Do It ? Shit ! We have the man power

14 posts in this topic

Robin Hood did it way can't WE ?????

This is not a fricken joke if you don't get off your asses; America will be written in history as just a good idea 

If you have questions on how to help in the war agents oppression just ask . I have boat loads of ideas and most are from people that use them .. I have well over 520,000 gig of info on many subjects , just ask  and I will research with in my computer to even the lower web to find answers to your questions .,.

Bring it on !!

Edited by CSB

End of empire is inevitable.  We should be more concerned with preparing to rebuild, not wasting effort trying save the rotten carcass of what we have.

End of empire is inevitable.  We should be more concerned with preparing to rebuild, not wasting effort trying save the rotten carcass of what we have.

O my God what a punch in the stomach !! I must agree .. This is what I am looking for ... In this thread ..

Bring on the troopers and the butt hurt .........

Edited by CSB

I believe the information revolution is the only way to go.  As more people awaken from their slumber and seek true knowledge, the fighting spirit in them will not allow them to cooperate with the system in place any longer.  If millions of our countrymen can accomplish this, waves of changes will come!(Theoretically)  However, such changes could very well lead to a very violent and bloody conflict. 

Conflict is inevitable.  Once the system reaches the point that there aren't enough slaves to leech off of through "consent", they must be made to be useful again by force, or removed.  The euphemism typically used is "earn their keep".

Edited by MFWIC

We can't do it because every act of organization is now looked upon as a terrorist action by the government if it expresses any type of dissent against their practices or policies. Just the act of organizing is suspect now and subject to even more scrutiny than we are already under. Grass roots are now homegrown terrorists. Media pushes the government agenda and brainwashes the masses. They direct our attention when we listen to them, it's not reporting, it's telling you what and how to think. The food is making everyone sick along with all the chemicals we're subjected to day in and day out and then you've got the pill pushing big pharma adding to the mix. When you hear someone talk about going to the doctor, they sound almost reverent of the man in the white coat who has no idea of how to cure you of hardly anything, but only treats symptoms. Public schools are indoctrination stations and push the nwo agenda. The destruction of the language is another way to herd the masses around like sheep. And then you have those who know but put their fingers in their ears and sing lalalalalal I don't wanna know!  Apathy and then there are those who are too comfortable and are complacent. In short, I think we're pretty much skewered.

Edited by Cinnamon

The simplest solution is non participation.  No one rules if no one obeys.

Lacking that, quit your job, go on welfare, and pop out as many kids as you can.  If you can't kill them, you can make them go bankrupt.  It'll just take longer for them to fail that way.

Too many hollow people who have sold their soul for the American scheme. 

Read Revelation chapter 17 & 18 and you will see the fate of the US  In chapter 17 think of the Statue of Liberty in chapter 18 think of how the us is the largest market place of the world. And think how we are corrupting the rest of the world.

Too many hollow people who have sold their soul for the American scheme. 

Read Revelation chapter 17 & 18 and you will see the fate of the US  In chapter 17 think of the Statue of Liberty in chapter 18 think of how the us is the largest market place of the world. And think how we are corrupting the rest of the world.

When you follow the money far enough it leads to rome.

Nobody can even lay a hand on Obama?  Why can't we even get our representatives to do anything? Are we back to the point of TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION?

Nobody can even lay a hand on Obama?  Why can't we even get our representatives to do anything? Are we back to the point of TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION?

Yes we are.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.