Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

It's Not A Law It's A Command Get it ! you are a fricken slave !

9 posts in this topic

Really what do people think a law is ? Is it a commanded of obedience to authority ? or is it a command to slavery ?  Ether way we are screwed to what we have allowed to master us

Give me input

I want to leave this video here just to show what God thinks of the world as it is .. LMAO

You think you are free to be who you should be ... Your not ! You dream You sleep and it starts all over AGAIN ..

All the goofy humans entertain me .. Sad but it's funny how they will drop a good book for a can of beer

Edited by CSB
Ok I edit alot give me a brake .. I love you tooooooo

What law should be is a guideline for society to conduct itself so that everyone is able to get the most out of life, but what law is in practice is a tool of the rich to use to get what they want.

Laws never stopped anyone from doing anything.  To prove this you only need visit the nearest prison or jail.

As they exist in our current society, they are simply used for monetization.  All of the courts are corporations that you can purchase shares in, if you're part of the "game".

You can't legislate an effective law against murder any more than you can against idiocy.  The notion that you can force people to either be moral or not stupid is a psychotic fallacy perpetrated by people that simply crave power to create consent or justification.

The law condems all to death. Christ fulfilled the law. That said, laws are good. You have to have common ground rules for a society to function, and societies are a good thing. They allow people to grow and explore instead of everyone farming for themselves, and that's all, because farming takes alot of time. Ask any farmer. Even one that is just growing "enough for me and mine". That takes everyday. So, society allows art, and I truely believe art is the truest expressions of human nature. Laws are good. The corperate militrized police state that formed after the towers fell isn't a slight against the law, but those that make the law. It shows that in fear, they will take away any and everything from you. Live by the true law of the land, and you realize you don't owe the state a dime. It does, however, owe you more service than just the prision industerial complex that has taken root in america. Final line of the rant: Since the institution of the prision industerial complex, the average american intelligence has been on the decline. It's almost like locking ppl up for anything that can make the warden a buck has preverted the law and dumbed us down, all at once. Pure conquience I'm sure e.e

I don't think CSB is referring to laws about murder and other serious crimes. 

How many times have we heard that we are a nation of laws, not men? An orderly society needs rules to maintain peace and promote justice. Then, powerful people get involved. I took a walk to Shakespeare to get his opinion.

• Help, master, help! here's a fish hangs in the net, 

like a poor man's right in the law.     (Pericles)

• The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

(2 Henry VI, 4.2.59), Dick the Butcher to Jack Cade 

•   * The Law is a Ass

* "The law is a ass" is actually Dickens. The line is from Oliver Twist: "The law is a ass — a idiot. If that’s the eye of the law, the law is a bachelor; and the worst I wish the law is, that his eye may be opened by experience — by experience." (Chapter 51).

1 person likes this

I don't think CSB is referring to laws about murder and other serious crimes. 

How many times have we heard that we are a nation of laws, not men? An orderly society needs rules to maintain peace and promote justice. Then, powerful people get involved. I took a walk to Shakespeare to get his opinion.

• Help, master, help! here's a fish hangs in the net, 

like a poor man's right in the law.     (Pericles)

• The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

(2 Henry VI, 4.2.59), Dick the Butcher to Jack Cade 

•   * The Law is a Ass

* "The law is a ass" is actually Dickens. The line is from Oliver Twist: "The law is a ass — a idiot. If that’s the eye of the law, the law is a bachelor; and the worst I wish the law is, that his eye may be opened by experience — by experience." (Chapter 51).

I see that. I misread. Reading comp. is my only weak attriubute. God bless the internet lol. But I see what you two are saying. It's not laws that are bad, it's the way people twist em. On that, no doubt we agree. 

It's Not A Law It's A Command Get it ! you are a fricken slave !

I don't believe in a supernatural God, though I try to follow the teachings of Jesus. He was killed for disobeying the law. The law is always controlled by the money-changers/banksters.

When Jesus turned over the tables in front of the temple, he was marked for execution. Lincoln and JFK were killed for doing the same thing. Reagan was given a warning shot for thinking aloud about establishing a real national currency. The Rockefeller-Rothschild Zionists have one law that may never be broken -- protect the  Bank of England/Federal Reserve. I call us citizen-slaves with no chance of ever acquiring freedom from our bonds.

Look at the dollar bill. What does it say? It says you are holding a piece of paper from a private corporation, the Federal Reserve.

Edited by grav

I have flown from one side of this galaxy to the other kid I have seen a lot of stuff but a law Has never stopped me doing what I want!! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.