Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

More Evidence Clearly Showing the Midland Walmart Is Transforming Into a FEMA Camp Detention Center

46 posts in this topic

Tell me what you guys think about the walmart situation.

More Evidence Clearly Showing the Midland Walmart Is Transforming Into a FEMA Camp Detention Center

29 Jul, 2015 by Dave Hodges

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/07/29/more-evidence-clearly-showing-the-midland-walmart-is-transforming-into-a-fema-camp-detention-center/

A few weeks ago, I was professionally and personally attacked by a would-be-journalist from Big Spring, Texas. In her scathing article, the world was told that there is nothing to Jade Helm and there is nothing unusual going on at the Midland, TX. Walmart. The thrust of the allegations was based on the fact that I dared to use an unnamed source to substantiate my claims that the Midland Walmart was more than likely going to be used as a detention center. The fact is, that I did have outside verification of the some of the claims made by my insider, and unnamed source who called himself “Watcher”. Almost two months later, more evidence has surfaced to support the claims first made on June 2, 2015 that the Walmart in Midland is up to no good and every American should be calling attention to these kinds of activities because this Walmart poses a clear and present danger to many Americans. They certainly are not fixing plumbing issues, but clearly someone is completely full of crap.

Fortunately, for the American people, the public does not have to rely on the unverified word of who I believe to be a disinformation agent, from Big Spring, Texas, whose work is clearly designed to lead freedom-loving Americans away from the truth. Fortunately, and in the interest of the unaltered truth, I have proven source who is also from Big Spring, TX. Marlon Brock has been at the forefront of bring forth the truth of what is really going on at the Midland, TX. Walmart. Marlon has been at work at again disproving the lies that this Walmart is merely closed for plumbing reasons only.

Brief Background Related to the Midland Walmart

As stated, on June 2, 2015, with regard to the goings on at the Midland Walmart, I published the text of 3 communications sent to be by a man who called himself “Watcher” (to view the entire text of “Watcher’s” communications, click here). Watcher claimed to work for a private contractor who has previously done highly secure projects for DHS, DOD, etc.

To summarize Watcher’s anonymous claims, he stated the following:

1. The ventilation system at the Walmart was being replaced by a different system. The photographic evidence, offered below, clearly supports Watcher’s claim of changing out the ventilation system.

2. He claimed that guard towers were being constructed in each of the corners of the store. The photographic evidence provided by Marlon Brock is inconclusive on this point. However, one of photos show poles on the inside of the store extending upward, but we cannot see up to the roof.

3. Watcher stated that “All the display counters and shelves from this Walmart have been taken out of the store. The story that they are saying about plumbing is BS”. Several of the Brock photos support this claim beyond a shadow of a doubt (see photos of trucks hauling out the shelving from the Midland Walmart).

4. Watcher further stated that “…inside the building, I have seen men with DHS badges which we are used to seeing in the jobs that we do. This time we are also seeing men with United Nations badges and they wear the shirt and tie and like the DHS guys they have their construction helmets on as they appear to be planning as much implementing. The place is guarded by private contractor armed with automatic weapons. I have not seen one military person on the inside in uniform.  It is all DHS, UN and us in this building. The organization affiliation of anyone inside the store cannot be confirmed from the Brock photos except for the private security company photos taken by Brock. The security firm was described in the June 2nd article as being very mysterious.

I'm starting to become more convinced that America is becoming one giant FEMA center with electronic tracking devices aka cell phones.  Eventually, we'll all be forced into megacities.  However, the above information is interesting and worth remembering - because a few of us just may end up there.  Thanks for sharing.

The Livingston, TX Wal-mart has a partial view into the inside (that sir you can't go into).  But the pharmacy, and lens place has been opened back up, in front of a facade wall.  The Tulsa, OK walmart is being gutted according to the police.  The Brandon, FL has some plumbing looking stuff going on outside behind a fence, plus a brick wall extension of the building that looks similar to a prison intake of a reopened prison elsewhere.  Seems as if they are doing something slightly different with the plumbing issue walmarts, but for a common purpose. 

I doubt they'll be used for detention, but the epic parking lots walmarts always have, plus the loading docks make for convenient sorting locations.

Still figuring out the walmart side of things.

From Steve Quayle alerts

Brother Steve,
I just recently have received some very important intel regarding the
Wal-Mart in Midland,Texas. I have a friend who has just moved her family
up here from Texas to Hayden, Idaho where I reside because of Jade Helm15.
A couple of days ago she informed me of a phone call she received from a
friend of her's who just got a painting job at the Wal-Mart in Midland,
Texas. She informed me that her friend when talking to her was in a state
of shock and almost disbelief as to what he saw inside of the building. He
was told to do a paint job for the inside perimeter of the building but
upon entering the building what he saw next put him in a state of shock. He
said that once he entered the building he saw what looked like a lot of
"Jail Cells." And upon seeing that he made a comment to the personnel
their who where instructing him on his job. He told them that it looks
like a bunch of jail cells here. Are they turning this into a "Prison?"
He also explained to my friend that once he made those comments that his
job was short lived because he lost it. Because as they put it to him "They
do not want anyone working here who makes those kinds of false accusation'
so they asked him to leave. I know this info is hard for some to believe
but the source who told me this is very reliable and trustworthy and their
would be nothing for her to gain by telling me this. For those who have a
hard time digested this better take heed to this intel and realize time is
getting short and we all need to prepare not just materialistic but
spiritually is the most important. The Lord is our strength and he is a
shield and help. Keep praying and believing!
God Bless You Brother Steve and all you do!

I doubt they'll be used for detention, but the epic parking lots walmarts always have, plus the loading docks make for convenient sorting locations.

I agree. They'll most likely be used for sorting and short term holding.
I think most all WalMarts are near train tracks that could be used to transport people to permanent locations.

They better not try and take me or any members of my family.  We will not let them.  Im not going to a fema camp.

Neither will I. The people who do go will never get out.
I'd rather die fighting than be rounded up and killed later.

The Livingston, TX Wal-mart has a partial view into the inside (that sir you can't go into).  But the pharmacy, and lens place has been opened back up, in front of a facade wall.  The Tulsa, OK walmart is being gutted according to the police.  The Brandon, FL has some plumbing looking stuff going on outside behind a fence, plus a brick wall extension of the building that looks similar to a prison intake of a reopened prison elsewhere.  Seems as if they are doing something slightly different with the plumbing issue walmarts, but for a common purpose. 

:dgK4P0r: So very true.

They better not try and take me or any members of my family.  We will not let them.  Im not going to a fema camp.

:angry: Just let bastards try!

1 person likes this

I agree. They'll most likely be used for sorting and short term holding.I think most all WalMarts are near train tracks that could be used to transport people to permanent locations.

Neither will I. The people who do go will never get out.I'd rather die fighting than be rounded up and killed later.

:VzlHwzb: Save one live round just in case Lucy!

:VzlHwzb: Save one live round just in case Lucy!

Always be prepared for the worst while hoping for the best.

Welcome aboard.
:cheers:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.