Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

AIDS & Ebola Nature, Accident or Intentional This video is very enlightening

3 posts in this topic

I just posted this 3 hour video in VIDEOs a must see .

The Origin of AIDS and HIV May Not Be What You Have Learned
Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola -- Nature, Accident or Intentional?

The answer to this question was singularly advanced by a Harvard-degreed independent investigator, Dr. Leonard Horowitz in the award winning book Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola -- Nature, Accident or Intentional? (Tetrahedron Press, 1998; 1-888-508-4787;

Dr. Horowitz unearthed and reprinted stunning scientific documents and National Institutes of Health contracts proving that chimpanzees, contaminated with numerous viruses, were used to produce hundreds of hepatitis B vaccine doses administered to central African Blacks along with homosexual men in New York City at precisely the time Dr. Myers and colleagues claim the origin of HIV "punctuated event" occurred.

Unfortunately, as another Royal Society conference presenter, Dr. Julian Cribb, protested, too little attention is given by drug-industry-influenced medical journals, and the mainstream media, to controversial truths in science regarding the origin of HIV and AIDS. (See: Cribb J. The origin of acquired immune deficiency syndrome: can science afford to ignore it? Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond B (2001) 356:935-938.) As a result, documents such as those published by Dr. Horowitz, and others, showing AIDS apparently derives from contaminated hepatitis B vaccines, have never received adequate attention.

People this is talking about big money for big pharma to genocide . The military industrial complex considers these as soft kill weapons . 

This video will keep you at the edge of your seat ! http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/popcorn.gifAmerica today is like a German concentration camp and vaccines are the gas chamber .

Edited by CSB

I would like to leave this here....

Research has shown that between 90- 99 percent of those vaccinated against these diseases have contracted them, compared to 1-10 percent of those not vaccinated for these diseases.

for maybe a,b,c?

HPV and Hepatitis B vaccines do not prevent cervical cancer and liver disease

While I have not finished reading the info on the page above, the comments I have read are interesting. I will check more up on them at a later date. (a few hours maybe?)

I've heard this before and it wouldn't surprise me if it's true. 
I've also heard that Rh negatives are resistant or immune to HIV and probably Ebola because it acts the same way.
The elite are supposed to all be Rh negative and that lends credibility to it being manufactured for population control.

I read a bool called The Coming Plaque years ago. Scary stuff. Oh, found it:
http://www.amazon.com/Coming-Plague-Emerging-Diseases-Balance/dp/0140250913/ref=sr_1_1/181-8751420-0629302?ie=UTF8&qid=1438211250&sr=8-1&keywords=the+coming+plagues

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.