Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Redlistvet

Dangerous Todler terrorists!!

6 posts in this topic

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/threeyearold-child-from-london-placed-in-government-antiextremism-programme-10419346.html     

So this story is out of the UK.  Government officials decide someone is a possible radicalized individual and then have them sent to a re-education program.  OK, I get the idea, however to send a 3 yr old!

With Hillary, Gen. Clark and others out there calling for internment of Americans based on ideas or just a way of thinking, how long till these kind of programmes are started here.  

Stopping terrorist is important but those who govern can twist this around to re-educate people on what ever issue they decide.  Everything you think or believe could be used against you to think and behave like the PTB want you too.  

Dangerous indeed.

I think the real issue here is the refusal of the PTB to recognize the source of the "extremism", the Koran,  for what it is. An integral foundation of Islam. The reason the reeducation will never work is because it would have to go directly against the Koran's teachings. :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

If I was God I would delete all religious and political ideologies from humanity ... End of problems 

If I was God I would delete all religious and political ideologies from humanity ... End of problems 

"Amen"~ ;-) A favorite quote I found was "...and God created man - which is widely held to be his first big mistake" ;-)

Edited by BlueHawK

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.