Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The Illuminati Plan to Fake The Return of Jesus [VIDEO]

9 posts in this topic

A false prophet is one who falsely claims the gift of prophecy or divine inspiration, or who uses that gift for evil ends. Often, someone who is considered a “true prophet” by some people is simultaneously considered a “false prophet” by others, even within the same religion as the “prophet” in question. The term is sometimes applied outside religion to describe someone who fervently promotes a theory that the speaker thinks is false.

The March 23, 1991 news-brief, “High-Tech Psychological Warfare Arrives in the Middle East”, describes a US Psychological Operations (PsyOps) tactic directed against Iraqi troops in Kuwait during Operation Desert Storm.

The maneuver consisted of a system in which subliminal mind-altering technology was carried on standard radio frequency broadcasts.

This US transmitter overpowered the local Iraqi station. Along with patriotic and religious music, PsyOps transmitted “vague, confusing and contradictory military orders and information”.

Subliminally, a much more powerful technology was at work: a sophisticated electronic system to ‘speak’ directly to the mind of the listener, to alter and entrain his brainwaves, to manipulate his brain’s electroencephalograph i.e. (EEG) patterns and artificially implant negative emotional states-feelings of fear, anxiety, despair and hopelessness.

100 members of the US 101st Airborne Division, fluent in Arabic, talked the enemy into surrendering.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_nonlethalweapons03.htm

Gee, reminds me of Project Bluebeam, which is supposed to project a hologram of a savior to the whole world in all languages. Jesus is also supposed to return in the clouds,  maybe an alien who will begin a new religion with the Pope's blessing.

Gee, reminds me of Project Bluebeam, which is supposed to project a hologram of a savior to the whole world in all languages. Jesus is also supposed to return in the clouds,  maybe an alien who will begin a new religion with the Pope's blessing.

have you been reading out of the illuminati manifesto again

have you been reading out of the illuminati manifesto again

Tom Horn, actually. And Icke. And Sitchin, And Marrs, Shucks, I even read Wilcock. 

If you can get the people to believe they are powerless and in need of a savior then you would project the image that reinforces that belief. Ironically, the message of Jesus was that everyone has the same power within yet somehow this is forgotten or not practiced. The Gnostics believe in redemption instead of salvation where you correct your own mistakes as you move through life. Instead we elect a hierarchy to impose laws and consequently ultimate control.

Simon Parkes talks about soul DNA that is part alien so a human could be swayed either way but ultimately must choose good or evil. Thousands of movies are about the conflict of good and evil so it must be true! Then we have to wonder if evil people can change (self correct) or should we just kill them all but then what does that make us? Tis a slippery slope.

If you can get the people to believe they are powerless and in need of a savior then you would project the image that reinforces that belief. Ironically, the message of Jesus was that everyone has the same power within yet somehow this is forgotten or not practiced. The Gnostics believe in redemption instead of salvation where you correct your own mistakes as you move through life. Instead we elect a hierarchy to impose laws and consequently ultimate control.

Simon Parkes talks about soul DNA that is part alien so a human could be swayed either way but ultimately must choose good or evil. Thousands of movies are about the conflict of good and evil so it must be true! Then we have to wonder if evil people can change (self correct) or should we just kill them all but then what does that make us? Tis a slippery slope.

we don't have to kill evil, all we have to do is keep ourselves separated from it . Evil cannot be killed, but I hear it will be rooted out and separated from good for eternity. Can you imagine evil having nothing but evil to torment and feed off of for eternity. Wailing and gnashing of teeth. Who wants to spend eternity with evil. Some think that God is trying to scare you into doing what is right. No he is simply warning us of what will happen if we do what's wrong.  I personally think God is brilliant to make the proving grounds temporal, a great way to separate the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the tares, good from evil.

All the evil people in their own special hell would be OK with me. However, I think it's up to the good people to overcome them and send them there. The concept of a savior stepping in and making everything right allows the good to do nothing. It will take a cataclysmic event or a consciousness raising wave to wake 'em up because they are too content in their prison.

If you are good you can not sit around and do nothing about evil.  And there is coming a cataclysmic event, a series of them. And the Savior is not to save us from them. He's to save us from ourselves.  And your right those who worship the root of all evil are content to chase the carrot dangled by the money mongers. We are imprisoned by money. Money caused parents to work all the time, neglecting their children. Hey investing in a fancy house and those fancy cars are more important than investing in our children. Now we have imprisoned our children's minds through neglect, they are being programmed through electronics, and have limited human social contact. One thing I've learned some people go right and some go left even when the map says stay straight .  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.