Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fourth echelon

Girl born without a face finds 'sister' across the world

4 posts in this topic

TYLER, Texas – By the age of six, Danica Wetmore had only ever lived inside a Ukrainian orphanage.

In all that time, Thom and Tami Wetmore were the only ones who ever visited her.

"It's just, you felt it in your heart. We knew, as soon as I saw her. I knew, in my spirit, 'Go get your daughter,'" Tami Wetmore said. "That's exactly what I felt is, 'Go get your daughter.'"

Danica was born with Treacher-Collins syndrome, resulting in deafness and bones missing from her face. Because of her challenges, the Wetmores were told, the chances were, she'd be turned out of the orphanage when she got older to live on the streets.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/humankind/2015/07/27/humankind-sisters-girl-without-face/30729305/

TYLER, Texas – By the age of six, Danica Wetmore had only ever lived inside a Ukrainian orphanage.

In all that time, Thom and Tami Wetmore were the only ones who ever visited her.

"It's just, you felt it in your heart. We knew, as soon as I saw her. I knew, in my spirit, 'Go get your daughter,'" Tami Wetmore said. "That's exactly what I felt is, 'Go get your daughter.'"

Danica was born with Treacher-Collins syndrome, resulting in deafness and bones missing from her face. Because of her challenges, the Wetmores were told, the chances were, she'd be turned out of the orphanage when she got older to live on the streets.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/humankind/2015/07/27/humankind-sisters-girl-without-face/30729305/

Beautiful !  Hart warming !  

People just don't understand the gifts everything is born with even those that don't appear or act to what is called normal are made perfect in God's eyes .

No matter who you are or what you are; human animal or plant we are all from the creator God, there for everything is perfect .

I know they said she had surgeries, but isn't there some kind of implants they can build or 3D print to make cheek bones or a jaw, etc.? Michael Jackson can get a whole new face and color, by now implants in a face should be availible by now.

I had to build up the courage to look at this post. I have a soft spot for children. Great story of selfless love. Great life lessons in this story. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.