Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

spectacular takeoff of a MIG-29 jet..amazing

8 posts in this topic

cool vids thx. ive always loved aviation. but whats odd is i havent flown in a long time. one time while on approach at mccarren in las vegas, we hit turbulance. like a roller coaster effect. thats when i developed fear of flying

cool vids thx. ive always loved aviation. but whats odd is i havent flown in a long time. one time while on approach at mccarren in las vegas, we hit turbulance. like a roller coaster effect. thats when i developed fear of flying

It's probably because you started thinking to yourself: 'How terrifying would a plane crash actually be?"  That's when the horror set in as you realized the possibility of that aircraft plummeting nose down from 30,000 ft. AGL back to the earth.  It's would be like a rollercoaster ride that ends with a turbulent, forceful, and fiery death.  I know exactly how you feel because I too am an aviation geek.  I love flying!  However, I remember the same thoughts running across my mind the last time I was onboard an aircraft. 

Friend of mine took me up 'for a little spin' whilst he was practicing his spins and stalls for his license certification.  The bastard!!!
:chuckle:

Anyways, after that nothing much phased me in normal flight.

Friend of mine took me up 'for a little spin' whilst he was practicing his spins and stalls for his license certification.  The bastard!!!
:chuckle:

Anyways, after that nothing much phased me in normal flight.

Not even the flight attendants? :ph34r:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.