Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

At First I Thought This Was Two Starbucks Cups… Then I Looked Closer.

6 posts in this topic

Singaporean artist Ivan Hoo loves experimenting with the fine line between reality and illusion - and when he creates his amazing work, it's truly hard to tell which is which.

Hoo draws hyper-realistic animals or everyday objects on plywood, often juxtapositioning them next to the real version. He uses a combination of pencil, pastels, and ink to create his work, and surprisingly, he is 100% self-taught.

“I always love to draw realistic art or artworks that tease the eyes and the brain,” Hoo wrote on one site that featured his work. “By working on wood, it gives me a lot of dimension and ideas to create something close to reality and it works really well with pastels, too.“

http://www.lifebuzz.com/plywood-art/?utm_campaign=email&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email

1 person likes this

ah i wish i can click on images ,, the links are broken or something, yes my ABP is disengaged odd

ah i wish i can click on images ,, the links are broken or something, yes my ABP is disengaged odd

No worries,  I help out on threads when I can!! :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.