Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gerald Clark What Are the Emerald Tablets ? March 2015

5 posts in this topic

Published on Mar 29, 2015

Gerald Clark has taken the time to gave the listener the full interpretation of the Emerald Tablets of Thor.

Also called the Tabula Smaragdina, The Emerald Tablet of Thoth is considered to be one of the most antique and mystic works of wisdom. It is believed to have been written by Thoth, the Egyptian God of wisdom, the divine mediator & counselor, the inventor of writing and the ruler of several Atlantean colonies. He is credited with raising the ancient Egyptian barbarous race (people of Khem) to a great civilization with his vast wisdom. It is said that before he left Egypt, he gathered the records of the mysterious Atlantis and also recorded his extensive knowledge and wisdom. He placed all the documents in the Great Pyramid of Giza that he erected on the entrance to the Halls of Amenti.

The Emerald Tablet of Thoth is a book of occult wisdom that Thoth had secreted away in the Pyramid for the purpose of enlightenment of the future generations. It talks about the philosophy of One God, the concept of soul, the reality behind all Creation, the unity and inter-connectedness of everything in the universe, the relation between life on earth and the life Above, and much more information and wisdom that can open the eyes of a passionate seeker to the divine truth.

The descriptions available of The Emerald Tablet of Thoth show it as comprising of twelve tablets made from an emerald green substance that was created by way of alchemical transmutation.

This is a must watch

I was taken to school with this video 

I happen to have a copy of the tablets sent to me many years ago.  The Great White Brotherhood was the organisation who had them.  I even had the last two sent to me after they were released.  Super secret at the time! :o

everyone should watch this 

it is very comprehensive

it tied things together That i have not even condenser 

like Christ enki and Thoth being the same entity 

that blew my mind 

Could it be?

Edited by thoth

Lets get real shall we?   Ok.  These Tablets  were supposedly discovered and Translated by Doreal. 

The founder,  and CEO of the Great White Brotherhood.

He, and he alone found,  Translated,  and published tbese texts.  Make of that what you will.  Its a fact.  Research it. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.