Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Was Rick Perry right on guns at the movies?

3 posts in this topic

(CNN)In response to last week's theater shooting in Lafayette, Louisiana, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry called "gun free zones" a bad idea, saying that movie-goers should be allowed to attend while carrying arms, and that "it makes a lot of sense to send a message across this country ... If we believe in the Second Amendment, and we believe in people's right to protect themselves and defend themselves, and their families."

I agree with Perry 100% on that statement. In fact, at first I thought his choice of words was odd because moviegoers across the country (including myself) are frequently armed -- although most people would never know it because people who legally carry concealed weapons conceal them very well.

For example, in my home state of Georgia, a permit holder can carry, openly or concealed, a firearm into movie theaters or other public places with very few exceptions.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/27/opinions/holloway-rick-perry-guns-movies/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_latest+(RSS%3A+CNN+-+Most+Recent)

The real question here is why is anyone supporting mafiaa.org? This is one of the most corrupt organizations there is. Read about the history of what they do and etc, prob over 1k articles on this link. News Site

I'm sorry I just could not resist. There was almost some logic in this statement .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.