Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

FDA bans import of some cilantro from Mexico due to feces contamination

21 posts in this topic

WASHINGTON, July 27 (UPI) -- Outbreaks of cyclosporiasis in recent years in the United States can be traced to cilantro from the state of Puebla, Mexico, where the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said it found evidence of human feces and toilet paper in the herb fields.

The FDA issued an alert saying it is detaining all cilantro from Mexico at the border through August and won't allow the import of any cilantro from Puebla without inspections and certification showing it's not contaminated. All cilantro from anywhere else in Mexico must be transported with documentation proving its origination.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said outbreaks of cyclosporiasis -- severe diarrhea caused by a parasite -- in 2013 and 2014 can in some cases be linked to fresh cilantro from Puebla. An outbreak in 2012 and an ongoing outbreak may also be linked to the same farms, though those findings have not been confirmed.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/07/27/FDA-bans-import-of-some-cilantro-from-Mexico-due-to-feces-contamination/6531438039832/?spt=sec&or=tn

lol feces and toilet paper? well i never liked cilantro.

yep,

cilantro, lettuce and cabbage is Mexican toilet paper don't you know?

eeee gross.

mmmm cabbage..stirfried with black pepper, white onion, baby spinach and sea salt.

Hmmm, they can detain all cilantro at the Mexican border
but they can't detain the unknown number of criminals crossing.
Illegals poop just much here as they do back home.   :balk2:

Cilantro is excellent for chelating metals from the body but it's best to grow your own then you know fer sure what your getting.

for you cilantro lovers

Possible health benefits of consuming cilantro

Learning how to use fresh herbs and spices like cilantro when cooking can help to cut down on sodium intake.

Consuming plant-based foods of all kinds has long been associated with a reduced risk of many lifestyle-related health conditions. Many studies have suggested that increasing consumption of plant foods like cilantro decreases the risk of obesity, overall mortality, diabetes and heart disease while promoting a healthy skin and hair, increased energy and overall lower weight.

Natural preservative: Because of its high antioxidant content, oil extracted from the leaves of cilantro has been shown to inhibit unwanted oxidation processes when added to other foods, delaying or preventing spoilage. Cilantro leaves have also been found to have an antibacterial effect against Salmonella.

Lead detoxification: Cilantro has been found to suppress lead accumulation in rats, which gives promise for the use of cilantro to combat lead and other heavy metal toxicity. Because of its chelation abilities, cilantro is also being studied as a natural water purifier.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/277627.php

They have been crapping in the fields for years. That wasn't so bad. What's bad is when you use your crop field to compost your toilets. 

Hmmm, they can detain all cilantro at the Mexican border
but they can't detain the unknown number of criminals crossing.
Illegals poop just much here as they do back home.   :balk2:

Ai, caramba, Lucia. Muy bueno.

Herbs are easy to grow in pots near the kitchen, on the patio, etc. Large pots are better than the small ones that let the soil dry out too fast. Lettuce must be washed or . . . . ?

Cabbage in cole slaw, hmmm, hadn't thought about the risks in that.

WASHINGTON, July 27 (UPI) -- Outbreaks of cyclosporiasis in recent years in the United States can be traced to cilantro from the state of Puebla, Mexico, where the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said it found evidence of human feces and toilet paper in the herb fields.

The FDA issued an alert saying it is detaining all cilantro from Mexico at the border through August and won't allow the import of any cilantro from Puebla without inspections and certification showing it's not contaminated. All cilantro from anywhere else in Mexico must be transported with documentation proving its origination.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said outbreaks of cyclosporiasis -- severe diarrhea caused by a parasite -- in 2013 and 2014 can in some cases be linked to fresh cilantro from Puebla. An outbreak in 2012 and an ongoing outbreak may also be linked to the same farms, though those findings have not been confirmed.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/07/27/FDA-bans-import-of-some-cilantro-from-Mexico-due-to-feces-contamination/6531438039832/?spt=sec&or=tn

next step: FDA bans and deport people that don't wash their hands after they take a dump! :chuckle:

***WARNING-PRO-HEALTH-TIP-BELOW*** 

(for neo especially) 

Cilantro is one of the BEST foods to chelation therapy (removing heavy metals from the brain). Cilantro smoothies for all!

http://www.food.com/recipe/chelation-pesto-removing-heavy-metals-106766

Also Mexico is one of the only places you can go to find a doctor to do a fully proper chelation therapy to remove most of the heavy metals from your brain. Mexico

has a pretty bad rap about a lot of stuff and it's true; however, some doctors fed up with restrictions by the fda/fed.go.v have gone down there to practice because they

know why they're being restricted to practice up here (can't be curing allegedly incurable things!) Even the Mexican dentists know better than to use mercury-amalgam

filling on patients who opt to go south of the border for cheaper dental work, then there's the drugs you can get (experimental/notapprovedbyFDA) that work for certain

medical ailments you can't get here (pig-pharma) because we can't be curing, that's bad for medical business (remember the movie dallas buyer's club).  

There's another term I just made up maybe you'll like neo... "pig-pharma" heheheh. Let's you and I be the official feral-reserve of the site and be in charge of phrase coinage. 

Oh snap! another one. Feral Reserve! And the hits just keep coming folks... 

I like it in food, but a smoothie, no way!  It has too strong a flavor for a smoothie, at least for me.

Hold your nose... no smell=no flavor (unless it's one of the 5-8 tastes we can taste with our taste buds). That's a good idea you gave me... how to put "enough" cilantro in capsules to do this type of natural chelation therapy. Ever seen it? Well, there's a million dollar idea. Who(m)ever takes it, remember me brothers and sisters. Through a little dough my way. I'm too lazy to patent all my ideas because although I'm a realistically pragmatic optimist.... not too sure about The U.S.'s future with all the world events and domestic events, weather events happening that soon (hopefully not I pray) that chelation therapy is going to be high on the priority checklist. 

Hold your nose... no smell=no flavor (unless it's one of the 5-8 tastes we can taste with our taste buds). That's a good idea you gave me... how to put "enough" cilantro in capsules to do this type of natural chelation therapy. Ever seen it? Well, there's a million dollar idea. Who(m)ever takes it, remember me brothers and sisters. Through a little dough my way. I'm too lazy to patent all my ideas because although I'm a realistically pragmatic optimist.... not too sure about The U.S.'s future with all the world events and domestic events, weather events happening that soon (hopefully not I pray) that chelation therapy is going to be high on the priority checklist. 

LOL, I know the feeling.  I was a great writer in college, but when I sit down to try and write a book myself I am far to critical of my own work.  I always trash it after a few pages cause I think it sucks.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.