Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OLD GUYS SPEAKS OUT AFTER DECADES

7 posts in this topic

:wink: Hello fellow Conspiracy Outposters. I am a realist who listens with his ears not his mouth. I stepped off my soapbox decades ago but did not bury my head in the sand at that time. As a journalist of 40 plus years experience I thought I had seen all in political lies, deception and corruption at local, state and national levels. Boy was I wrong! :angry:

:bSLfSaC: I have an opinion formulated for going on 70 years so I do not give a damn what detractors say. I have an ultra hard skin from decades of being a true investigative reporter not one of those Hussein Obama Ministry Of Propaganda faggot traitors. Most local newspapers nationwide went out of business so that print media could be much easier to control by the tyrant in power. :padllbli:

:yah:I know for a documented fact that Supreme Court big-nose lesbian Keagler, spelling unimportant to me, blocked every legitimate case that the White House usurper was not legally qualified to hold the highest office in USA. Corruption pays dividends. The treachery resulted in her being named to the United States Supreme Court. Which is as corrupt as the Nazi court was under Adolph Hitler. :snapoutofit:

:JSfrXsb: I have so much more to say but I cannot get too worked up due to heart condition and high blood pressure. Health issues which prompted my withdrawal from my soapbox decades ago. I have strong opinions and am not shy to express them. I hope many of you will become truth seeking friends. Trolls I do not need. All responses welcome. Nighty night all. :sleeping-smiley-009:

1 person likes this

You wouldn't live in Utah and have a penchant for hand grenades with you ?

You wouldn't live in Utah and have a penchant for hand grenades with you ?

:1XqXnoz: Huh?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.