Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Overwhelming Demand' For Survival Food Leaves Some Online Retailers Out Of Stock And Tells Us What The Mainstream Media And Government Refuse To Tell Us

17 posts in this topic

*UPDATE - ANP recently spoke with a representative of Preparewise who informed us that while they expect to get be getting these bulk supplies filtering back in, they also expect huge demand at least through September 2015 as everyone prepares for a 'September event'. They also confirmed they are doing a HUGE amount of business. Thank You Preparewise.

Several days ago, we visited a few of our favorite survival food websites to order some essential bulk food survival items such as potato dices, carrots, mangos, peaches, powdered eggs, powdered milk and a few other items; we were met with the statement: 'due to warehouse configuration, no bulk items will be available until July 27th.' Today being July 27th, we visited these websites again, expecting to be able to order now - instead, what we got instead was 'another sign' of what's ahead for America as seen in the screenshots above and at the bottom of the story.:

Due to overwhelming demand, all Legacy Essential Bulk Items are experiencing low levels of inventory. We expect these items to be back in stock in 3-4 weeks. 

While both Preparewise and Buy Emergency Foods EXPECT these items to be back in stock in 3 to 4 weeks, the fact that both of these websites are experiencing overwhelming demand and currently COMPLETELY out of some of the most basic food groups should tell everybody a few things; Americans are buying up these products in HUGE numbers as more and more Americans have come to expect a reason to need these items at some point in the future.

Source: http://allnewspipeline.com/Survival_Food_Overwhelming_Demand.php

1 person likes this

they also expect huge demand at least through September 2015 as everyone prepares for a 'September event'.

^^ says a lot dont it

Maybe things are really gonna go down this time. Definitely being set up for destruction on all fronts....

Numannafoodstorage.com

Events are beginning to escalate very fast. I've got this gut feeling that it's real this time. Maybe it's time to dig out the extension cord for the outlet on the billboard. And move some things down to the cave in the woods behind my backyard

Theres this owl down there that has attacked me a few times, broke my glasses wing-slapped me and even crapped on me once for being there after dark.

is owl meat edible?

i haven't been allowed to go hunting since I became a veteran, but there is archery. 

Edited by Radio
Add archery idea

Events are beginning to escalate very fast. I've got this gut feeling that it's real this time. Maybe it's time to dig out the extension cord for the outlet on the billboard. And move some things down to the cave in the woods behind my backyard

Theres this owl down there that has attacked me a few times, broke my glasses wing-slapped me and even crapped on me once for being there after dark.

is owl meat edible?

I've heard owl tastes like eagle. :tongue:

I found a small cave in the woods with a dead beaver in it.
I figure if a beaver can't make it there it's probably not a good bug out spot.

I agree that things are moving fast now.
The gov. says keep two weeks worth of emergency food but no more.
Preppers are now domestic terrorists like home vegetable gardeners.

I have a prediction, on September 16 the stock and all those companies will plummet unless of course the goalpost are moved .

I have a prediction, on September 16 the stock and all those companies will plummet unless of course the goalpost are moved .

on the above companies or overall companies? plz exp

on the above companies or overall companies? plz exp

The minute the Jade Helm paranoia  has run out of steam.  People will cease there panic mode and quit buying up those supplies .

unless of course the goalpost are moved again. But I do not believe there will be another huge level of paranoia over a announced minor military exercise for a year or two .

I thought that the hoarders of supplies would be the first houses that the troops would come to visit, so that you wouldn't really be helping anything if you expected to live off of it.

The best survival food is the kind you grow yourself.

To that end, feed your plants with this:
(i use teaspoons but this can be scaled up or down using any unit of measurement)
1 part shaklee basic h (or other biodegradable non toxic detergent)
4 parts molasses
4 parts fish emulsion
5 parts seaweed emulsion

Put about a tablespoon of that mixture per gallon of water and spray it onto the leaves(undersides preferably) of the plants in your garden.  Best applied about once a week during late evening or at the crack of dawn.  This can also be used to feed fruit or nut trees and will increase yields quite a bit after a season or two.

Edited by MFWIC

Fear sells.  Fear in advertising is better than sex.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.