Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

the second amedment must go....

11 posts in this topic

“The Second Amendment must go” Liberal media openly calls for mass gun confiscation in America

(INTELLIHUB) — Shortly after the shooting in a Lafayette, Louisiana theater, liberals throughout the mainstream media quickly begun to once again call for increased “reasonable” gun control.

Pretending to support the right to bear arms, most liberal commentators insisted that all they wanted to do was stop the senseless gun violence (of course they completely ignored the inner city where a vast majority of gun violence takes place, most of the time with illegal weapons) with so-called common sense reforms.

While many patriots and freedom minded individuals already know that most on the hard left want a full out gun ban, these liberal commentators and “journalists” were careful to mask their calls for gun control with empty platitudes about hunting and defending oneself. Luckily, at least one liberal news outlet just couldn’t control themselves and, in turn, revealed what kind of gun control most on the left are calling for.

In a disgusting attack on private gun ownership in America, complete with half truths and blatant lies, Air Force Veteran and hard left activist Sean Illing revealed how far liberals really want to go when they talk about “common sense” reform.

The article starts off with multiple dramatic paragraphs lamenting how bad gun violence has gotten in America (again competently ignoring actual FBI data or other inconvenient truths) and how a vast lobby of gun nuts are stopping the passing of new gun control laws that most Americans actually support.

https://www.intellihub.com/the-second-amendment-must-go-liberal-media-openly-calls-for-mass-gun-confiscation-in-america/

3 people like this

I don't even get angry anymore when I hear this nonsense... I just laugh my ass off, cause it ain't happenin! That WILL kick it off!

I think liberals shouldn't have guns. Look at blue states. High gun violence. Look at red states. Hardly any. Seems like rednecks know how to operate a fire arm, and those flower child should leave the ammo desperal to the pros.

1 person likes this

On 7/27/2015, 7:10:05, Last1oftheJedi said:

I think liberals shouldn't have guns. Look at blue states. High gun violence. Look at red states. Hardly any. Seems like rednecks know how to operate a fire arm, and those flower child should leave the ammo desperal to the pros.

Liberals don't need guns.
They're protected by magic rainbow flags.

2 people like this

Ever since this Confederate Flag thing started, the ones resorting to violence have been those who wanted it removed, not those wanting to keep it. They've resorted to using guns to shoot at people who were in their own homes or on their own property, they've vandalized and trespassed and caused the death of a man in his truck or car. Now who are the violent ones? Also, there have been all kinds of death threats and death wishes for people to be shot and killed just because they want their right to bear arms. The hypocrites abound and it seems like they've gained the upper hand. Are there really that many Americans who don't give a crap about their Constitution and Bill of Rights? If they want changes, then they have to go through the proper channels, not just keep papering over what we have now with laws that are unconstitutional and are civil rights violations. An amendment to the Constitution is the only way to get rid of any of it and that will take years to accomplish. The last thing I want to see is a Constitutional Convention. It could become a runaway and we could end up with nothing at the end of it. I think that's probably part of the plan, maybe I'm wrong, but why are so many on the left wanting this to happen? And that's not to say that the right isn't just as bad, our government is bought and sold all the way from town councils to D.C. They are all the same type of people except for a few that try to uphold the oath they have to take in order to be there. :protest:

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

Ever since this Confederate Flag thing started, the ones resorting to violence have been those who wanted it removed, not those wanting to keep it. They've resorted to using guns to shoot at people who were in their own homes or on their own property, they've vandalized and trespassed and caused the death of a man in his truck or car. Now who are the violent ones? Also, there have been all kinds of death threats and death wishes for people to be shot and killed just because they want their right to bear arms. The hypocrites abound and it seems like they've gained the upper hand. Are there really that many Americans who don't give a crap about their Constitution and Bill of Rights? If they want changes, then they have to go through the proper channels, not just keep papering over what we have now with laws that are unconstitutional and are civil rights violations. An amendment to the Constitution is the only way to get rid of any of it and that will take years to accomplish. The last thing I want to see is a Constitutional Convention. It could become a runaway and we could end up with nothing at the end of it. I think that's probably part of the plan, maybe I'm wrong, but why are so many on the left wanting this to happen? And that's not to say that the right isn't just as bad, our government is bought and sold all the way from town councils to D.C. They are all the same type of people except for a few that try to uphold the oath they have to take in order to be there. :protest:

Dead on. It's all to set a second constitutional convention. but this one will include canada, mexico, a few nations south of it, and the islands in the gulf. This will include Cuba. Why do you think they started a 10 year chill out on the Cuba embargo? As well as the allowance of immigrant (which i'm for. it's an immigrant nation) to turn the population pro-cuba in a decider state. America will be broke into two. The East and West, and that way New York and LA control the votes of the whole nation. Middle america will feel left out but all opposition will enjoy a good droning.

I'm out of green brownie points already? <sad face>

Who was this "lone gunman? He had been committed before for violence, but apparently officials say he was cured. Some of us here, including Your Mom 2,  see mind control at work in many of these inexplicable rampages. I wonder if there's a list on the innernetz. It would include events like Sandy Hook, the Navy shooter, and this latest shooting. 

Insanity is a great defense. It justifies in many minds why we can't trust anyone with a gun. But why have "crazy" people become terrorists lately? Like the guy who shot Reagan to impress an actress? Oh, for Pete's sake, Hinckley was obviously brainwashed to commit the act. Why? to teach Reagan a lesson about messing with the Federal Reserve. Ditto JFK, but he was offed by one or more black ops agents. The Fed allows no interference. Lincoln too, when he tried to establish a national currency. 

Electronic and microwave transmission towers have made it possible to "insanitize" a victim remotely. Silent Sound subliminal systems, MKUltra, Monarch, ELF are some of the ones we know about. The beauty of these Manchurian Candidates is that you can't prove whodunit. The NWO is so well hidden in the shadows that the zombie hordes blunder along and swallow the propaganda koolaid. I am often distressed that some posters still don't see the puppet strings that manufacture these events.

“The Second Amendment must go” Liberal media openly calls for mass gun confiscation in America

(INTELLIHUB) — Shortly after the shooting in a Lafayette, Louisiana theater, liberals throughout the mainstream media quickly begun to once again call for increased “reasonable” gun control.

Pretending to support the right to bear arms, most liberal commentators insisted that all they wanted to do was stop the senseless gun violence (of course they completely ignored the inner city where a vast majority of gun violence takes place, most of the time with illegal weapons) with so-called common sense reforms.

While many patriots and freedom minded individuals already know that most on the hard left want a full out gun ban, these liberal commentators and “journalists” were careful to mask their calls for gun control with empty platitudes about hunting and defending oneself. Luckily, at least one liberal news outlet just couldn’t control themselves and, in turn, revealed what kind of gun control most on the left are calling for.

In a disgusting attack on private gun ownership in America, complete with half truths and blatant lies, Air Force Veteran and hard left activist Sean Illing revealed how far liberals really want to go when they talk about “common sense” reform.

The article starts off with multiple dramatic paragraphs lamenting how bad gun violence has gotten in America (again competently ignoring actual FBI data or other inconvenient truths) and how a vast lobby of gun nuts are stopping the passing of new gun control laws that most Americans actually support.

https://www.intellihub.com/the-second-amendment-must-go-liberal-media-openly-calls-for-mass-gun-confiscation-in-america/

This is a tongue-in-cheek reply. But maybe the first amendment ought to go that would stop all the complaining about the Second Amendment ? 

That's what pisses me off about liberals. They want the constitution changed but only the parts they don't like .

I say leave  The Constitution the hell alone it has served us pretty well so far.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.