Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Pestilence

7 posts in this topic

Pestilence 

It's not uncommon to have anthrax in 1 or 2 animals even in the US, but too have over 100 animals is an attention getter. I keep an eye on pestilence and this many animals in one place is unusual. And let's throw in a little plague while we are at it. A whole prairie dog town wiped out. Both of these are cross transferable to humans.

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Plague-Confirmed-In-Fremont-County-317804951.html

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/kws-confirms-death-100-buffaloes-and-three-rhinos-after-anthrax-outbreak

Spitting Armadillos Blamed for Florida’s Emerging Leprosy Problem

Health officials in Florida are urging residents to keep away from armadillos, which they suspect are the cause of an increasing number of cases of leprosy in the state. According to local media reports, nine people in the state have been diagnosed with the disease so far this year. Florida typically sees an annual total of 10 cases in an entire year. Doctors diagnosed the most recent case three weeks ago in Flagler County, on Florida’s east coast. 

Earlier this week, Dr. Sunil Joshi of the Duval County Medical Society in Jacksonville told CNN that the uptick in leprosy cases may be due to rising real estate development in the area. As more houses are built, armadillos’ homes are being destroyed, so they are out and about more often during the daytime and coming into contact with more people. 

http://www.newsweek.com/spitting-armadillos-blamed-floridas-emerging-leprosy-problem-356823

Spitting Armadillos Blamed for Florida’s Emerging Leprosy Problem

Health officials in Florida are urging residents to keep away from armadillos, which they suspect are the cause of an increasing number of cases of leprosy in the state. According to local media reports, nine people in the state have been diagnosed with the disease so far this year. Florida typically sees an annual total of 10 cases in an entire year. Doctors diagnosed the most recent case three weeks ago in Flagler County, on Florida’s east coast. 

Earlier this week, Dr. Sunil Joshi of the Duval County Medical Society in Jacksonville told CNN that the uptick in leprosy cases may be due to rising real estate development in the area. As more houses are built, armadillos’ homes are being destroyed, so they are out and about more often during the daytime and coming into contact with more people. 

http://www.newsweek.com/spitting-armadillos-blamed-floridas-emerging-leprosy-problem-356823

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.  Revelation 6:8

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.  Revelation 6:8

I think we're going to see a lot of old and new diseases emerging soon.
Open borders and antibiotic resistant infections make it almost certain.

I think we're going to see a lot of old and new diseases emerging soon.Open borders and antibiotic resistant infections make it almost certain.

not to mention ripping up the Amazon and the Alaskan permafrost burning. I bet all kinds of pathogens just waiting to be set free. 

not to mention ripping up the Amazon and the Alaskan permafrost burning. I bet all kinds of pathogens just waiting to be set free. 

:yah:

Plus the ones created in labs.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.