Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Youtube's Hidden Message From George Carlin

15 posts in this topic

If you do a search on youtube using keywords "conspiracy theorists + george carlin" it will show you a video entitled "George Carlin on Conspiracy Theorists....HOWEVER

His highly charged rant has nothing to do with conspiracy theories, but a very honest and passionate opinion on what he views is the ONLY option to change the political 

fuckery that's screwed the United States up. No one ever seems to want to listen to this, it's not got a lot of views, and it's HIGHLY "terrorist" sounding... You think you've heard

all of his stuff? This ain't no stand up. This guy was calling for massive bloodshed on a massive level. Youtube video (audio only) below. It's only 1 minute and 15 seconds to listen

to, and I'll bet most here have never listened to it. Maybe this is why he "died of a heart attack?" 

2 people like this

When I say not that many views (667K) I mean in comparison to cat videos...

When I say not that many views (667K) I mean in comparison to cat videos...

I did listen, on your recommendation and the length, which was short enough to justify using some of my 10 gb a month.

He does actually defend conspiracy theorists. We're marginalized, called kooks, etc. Right on, JC!

He was so well-spoken, a genius who saw that it's all a scam. It took bloodshed to achieve US independence. Nah. The birth of a nation was a NWO agenda, the expansion of their interests into profitable new territory. I hate sounding like a defeatist, but . . . . the hordes of zombies are still asleep in their comfy Matrix cubicles. More and more are waking up, not enough. It's too late, imo. Jade Helm and the Star Trek tech the elites have will overcome any resistance. 

I did listen, on your recommendation and the length, which was short enough to justify using some of my 10 gb a month.

He does actually defend conspiracy theorists. We're marginalized, called kooks, etc. Right on, JC!

He was so well-spoken, a genius who saw that it's all a scam. It took bloodshed to achieve US independence. Nah. The birth of a nation was a NWO agenda, the expansion of their interests into profitable new territory. I hate sounding like a defeatist, but . . . . the hordes of zombies are still asleep in their comfy Matrix cubicles. More and more are waking up, not enough. It's too late, imo. Jade Helm and the Star Trek tech the elites have will overcome any resistance. 

oh I think they are going to encounter a resistance of magnitudes they cannot conceive . The very "glue" that holds their molecular structure  intact will be dissolved. 

All that is really required to bring down the elite in the U.S. is for at least half of the American workforce to rage quit.  The Economy would tank in a week, or less, and the elites would off themselves, just like many did by jumping to their deaths during the great depression.

I've been preaching the same thing furriesrock. We are the fuel that power's their machine which controls us. We have so much power and all it takes is not working or buying things we don't need and refusing to pay our bills. They don't have enough resources to evict us all and they can't shut off our power and water. If we do rage quit as consumers and worker; I believe you're right which is what I've been saying is the answer for years. They will surrender and ask for our terms and we will become the master instead of the slaves. They need us to work, to obey, to buy, to consume in order for them to have power. Too bad no one will do this because their iphones and netflix accounts are too important to save this country and we're so bombarded by propaganda that we can't unite because of social media pitting us against each other. Now we he family members hating each other where once they lived  happily and loving each other-over mundane things like favorite football teams, favorite operating systems, political ideologies, religion, color, race, sexual orientation, etc, et al. If we followed what you said, this country would be ours and ALL of us would indeed be rich, not super rich, but at least able to live the same lifestyle that someone with an net income of 1 to 2 million a year (a micro-fraction compared to the elites quadrillions even though they claim there's only billionaires in existance and I'm sure there are trillionaires and quadrillionaires). I, along with everyone else (except the super-rich powerful elite) would be quite happy living the lifestyle of a low-grade millionaire and all it takes is enacting the plan you proposed and that I have been trying to propose on many CT websites for year. Thank you for having a brain. Btw I know i have lots of spelling errors but it's because I type 80wpm and when I write I'm a honeybadger cause I just don't give a fuck about grammar and spelling, but people get the point. 

Edited by Polymorphicholofractal
honeybadger writer is alseep and editorbadger is awake (spelling/grammar)

If you do a search on youtube using keywords "conspiracy theorists + george carlin" it will show you a video entitled "George Carlin on Conspiracy Theorists....HOWEVER

His highly charged rant has nothing to do with conspiracy theories, but a very honest and passionate opinion on what he views is the ONLY option to change the political 

fuckery that's screwed the United States up. No one ever seems to want to listen to this, it's not got a lot of views, and it's HIGHLY "terrorist" sounding... You think you've heard

all of his stuff? This ain't no stand up. This guy was calling for massive bloodshed on a massive level. Youtube video (audio only) below. It's only 1 minute and 15 seconds to listen

to, and I'll bet most here have never listened to it. Maybe this is why he "died of a heart attack?" 

I apologize, I don't remember hearing him say "conspiracy theorists" three years ago when I heard this. His main rant was talking about killing killing killing. For a smart man,

why didn't he have the same Idea(s) that furriesrock came up with? (Peaceful way to regain control)

That video's for you furriesrock; I had to look up what a furries was, haha. I used to listen to this guy back in the 90's and still like some of his ambient work but I think 

although he's considered the Mozart of Electronic Music, now I see from his videos he's got some pretty deep seated issues and that with the combination of being Welsh,

and reading recently about some Welsh folk being busted for running a sheep brother (ZOMG!) I'm going to conclude this guy's jacked up too. Not bad music though (a lot of 

it is crap because he's put out a ton of albums so not all songs are good if you like this type of music) if you like electronic. Music. He needs to repent and say, "Father, forgive my for my synths." He has some other questionable videos alluding to some shady shit too but most are just really weird. 

All that is really required to bring down the elite in the U.S. is for at least half of the American workforce to rage quit.  The Economy would tank in a week, or less, and the elites would off themselves, just like many did by jumping to their deaths during the great depression.

Of course I loved your reply, I guess I'm not uhhh... advanced memberish enough to be able to hit the love button on the side yet. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.