Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Trump Goes Head On Against The NWO! This Is Why Establishment Politicos And MSM Want Him Gone

1 post in this topic

I would like to express caution with this Trump thang . 

The NewWorldOrder knows we are on to them . Ya I like some of what Trump has to say but one must remember that Mr Trump didn't make it to the top of the money chain by being a nice guy behind the stage .. He is the kind of guy that likes attention and to get where he is at he would have to be a good actor and a demon at the same time .. Or is this a ploy to get a Clinton or the like back in office if Obama fails to gain a 3rd term some how . Really I don't see Mr Trump getting to far with this . I remember Ross Perot and Ron Paul; good go guys sorry you didn't make it but thats all you were; a dog and pony show ..  Not even close to being in the secret club ..

I kinda think this could be a dog and pony show, yes I do . I think I am smelling a fish !

Trump Goes Head On Against The NWO! This Is Why Establishment Politicos And MSM Want Him Gone 

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

The "acceptable" political rules have been thrown aside, discussions about important issues such as illegal immigration and amnesty for criminals, are being had all across America, and one man is in the center of the firestorm because of his refusal to "play the game" according to the unspoken rules that career politicians all follow.

Just a added note here : Trump is not a politician .. He is not part of the Bohemian Grove Illuminati or even a Builderburger Donald John Trump  is an American business magnate, Land investor and investor of who knows what, television personality, and author. He is the chairman and president of The Trump Organization and the founder of Trump Entertainment. " Resorts ". Trump's lifestyle and outspoken manner, as well as his books and his media appearances, have made him an American celebrity. He hosted The Apprentice, a US TV show and now from I understand he is the new owner of WWE World Wrestling Entertainment  http://www.wwe.com/videos/raw-mr-mcmahon-announces-donald-trump-as-the-new-owner-of-raw-10542040 .

DONALD TRUMP GOES HEAD TO HEAD AGAINST THE NWO

NWO overview according to Educate Yourself:

There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 6.5 Billion people to 500 million. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

Read the whole story here : http://allnewspipeline.com/Trump_Takes_On_The_NWO.php

Can you sit there and tell me what a book is about before reading it or how a play will play out before watching it ?? I don't think anyone can except the author and I don't see this author talking any time soon .. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.