Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Millions of Defiant Kenyans Deliver BRUTAL Message to Obama

33 posts in this topic

I think this is funner than a butt hurt pool boi after visiting a all male bath house ..

http://www.commieblaster.com/images/home/gayday-by-bob-keyser4.jpg

Millions of Defiant Kenyans Deliver BRUTAL Message to Obama

Read the whole story a must read : http://patriotupdate.com/millions-of-defiant-kenyans-deliver-brutal-message-to-obama/

On Friday, President Barack Obama arrived in Kenya for a global economic summit, but alas, he did not receive the welcome he had hoped for.

Instead, he received a scathing letter written by 700 Kenyan evangelical pastors on behalf of their 10 million Christian followers.

“We do not want him to come and talk on homosexuality in Kenya or push us to accepting that which is against our faith and culture,” the letter read.

Specifically, the letter asked that Obama leave “the gay talk” in America and focus his discussions in Kenya on “development,” “cooperation” and “the long-time relationship Kenya has had with America.”

“But about our beliefs and culture — keep off!” the letter added.

According to Bishop Mark Kariuki, who led the alliance against Obama, the Christians in Kenya did not appreciate the way the president had “used previous trips to Africa to urge governments to respect gay rights.” The letter was therefore meant to serve as a warning to Obama.

“The family is the strength of a nation,” Kariuki explained. “If the family is destroyed, then the nation is destroyed. So we don’t want to open doors for our nation to be destroyed!”

Furthermore, according to an anonymous pro-family activist who spoke with reporters, Obama should have been aware that “Africa has a conservative culture.” (H/T Right Wing News)

Obama has likely been aware of Africa’s conservative culture but just didn’t care. In his mind, the only culture that matters is the hedonistic and anti-family culture of liberalism.

Unfortunately for him, many people in the world vehemently disagree with his sordid perspective.

Now my question is where in this up coming hell hole were the churches here in America ??

Or are they just worried about their tax exemptions or is it the Waco Davidian effect ??

The next step in this demise of America search the 12 perversions or just click this link http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Tom-DeLay-Justice-Department-perversions/2015/06/30/id/652929/  Justice Dept. Wants to Legalize 12 'Perversions' that includes bestiality and pedophilia ..  http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/277109_1.jpg

In a chat room; America is now being called the New Sodom and Gomorrah ..

Sad In America

Meanwhile...

OBAMA ANNOUNCES US TAXPAYERS WILL BE SENDING $1 BILLION TO KENYA

TERRESA MONROE-HAMILTONSUNDAY, JULY 26, 2015
And the Kenyan crowds went wild for Obama’s wealth redistribution of hard-earned American dollars! Yeah!! America is flat ass broke and Obama is giving the Kenyans $1 billion dollars – who does he think he is? Dr. Evil? He’s over there schmoozing with his Islamic relatives, promising them everything we have. He’s soooo concerned about their economy and their young people… what about ours? I consider this Daily Mail piece to be absolute propaganda for Obama. It drips it. Marxism doesn’t lift people out of poverty. It entrenches poverty and want. Look at what has happened here in the States. He’s right about one thing… Africa is one of the fastest growing regions in the world – for terrorism and the Caliphate. Yeah, I can just see Islamists putting down their machetes, so they can go into business for themselves.What Marxist tripe.
cont:

1 person likes this

Now my question is where in this up coming hell hole were the churches here in America ??

Or are they just worried about their tax exemptions or is it the Waco Davidian effect ??

The next step in this demise of America search the 12 perversions or just click this link http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Tom-DeLay-Justice-Department-perversions/2015/06/30/id/652929/  Justice Dept. Wants to Legalize 12 'Perversions' that includes bestiality and pedophilia .. 

My question is how can you ask the question, then answer yourself in the link you provide?

"Not only that, but they have a whole list of strategies to go after the churches, the pastors and any businesses that try to assert their religious liberty. This is coming and it's coming like a tidal wave." (from newsmax link)

My question is how can you ask the question, then answer yourself in the link you provide?

"Not only that, but they have a whole list of strategies to go after the churches, the pastors and any businesses that try to assert their religious liberty. This is coming and it's coming like a tidal wave." (from newsmax link)

I understand the separation of church and state . Where are the patriots with in those churches ?

Edited by CSB

We tried a Christian society run by the rich before, it was called the dark ages for a reason.

I understand the separation of church and state . Where are the patriots with in those churches ?

Edited by CSB

We tried a Christian society run by the rich before, it was called the dark ages for a reason.

you cannot serve two masters. The rich serve money. Nothing has changed and the dark ages are returning for the greedmongers. 

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. (‭Matthew‬ ‭19‬:‭23-24‬ KJV)

There are Churches like ours, very small who will bend their knee to no man. If you look around very few want to live a Godly life. That's why America is falling fast. The ungodly have tipped the scales and America has been judged along with the rest of the evil nations on earth. The time for choosing sides is now. There is no middle ground. Those of you who feel the tug in your heart, the calling of The Lord do not rebel, for my sheep hear my voice. Find a Church that stands firm so you can be with people of like mind, to help and encourage each other. 

Thank you Whitehorse, it's sad that the verse you quoted is the one that is most often ignored.   Many pulpits in America have become sponsors of the corporate system.  Instead of telling people what they need to hear, preachers tell people that which benefits the elite.

Heck, some even preach a new gospel of riches, like Joel Osteen.

yes ma'am you are right. And God even warned us about them. 

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. (‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭3-4‬ KJV) 

you know I'm not the smartest man alive. But the Bible gives me access to the past, present and future. People will study everything to disprove it, I study it to prove all things.

I grew up as a Christian, and I watched how some churches voted on new pastors when the old one left or died.  If the pastor said something the members didn't like they would vote for someone else.  They always got the pastor that said what they wanted to hear, and then had the audacity to claim they voted what the Holy Ghost told them to vote.

I have sat next to pastors at fellowship and listened to them claim that other Christian denominations are going to hell because they didn't follow some specific doctrine or other.

I was kicked out of The New Testament Christian Church, because I questioned the pastor in front of the congregation. 

the first two paragraphs are covered by the scriptures. As far as the third segment I could see from your comments in other post that you might have a slight problem relating to authority figures.

I'm not sure what you're asking with the question, but in my local town all the so-called patriots hang on every word and command of the local big-money pastor.  They take his every word for god's own law.  I know all Christian patriots are not like this, but the sheer numbers of patriot zombies I see just locally worries me.

Thank You for your comment

I understand your point . Here in my home town many people " most that are church goers " are pissed off over the idea of a gay America . And then I tell them about the up coming agenda; the 12 perversion . They are ready to lock and load .

Really we live in one big screwed up mess of confusion

LOL, I grew up on Oklahoma where authority is given to half-wits and outright snake-oil salesmen.

I have to agree with Satan's major gripe.  Authority and dominion of the Earth should not have been given to hairless monkeys made from dirt.

man is wonderfully and fearfully made. Satan's gripe is he was jealous of God bringing the spiritual realm into the physical realm. Little by little man has relinquished his authority to satan and we see how that is going. We see how satan's elite and intelligent thinkers are running the world, straight in the ground. My gripe about satan is he does not care who he hurts to try to get his way. Typical spoiled rebellious brat.

It's always seemed strange to me that Satan, at least in the Biblical narrative, takes his frustration out on mankind.  It doesn't make sense for a being with far more knowledge than us to act so petty.

satan has a strategy, to use this world as a staging ground for his last battle against God. I believe God allows this for a few reasons, to expose the father of lies and let people see what rule is like under satan's control. To let people understand that fear and trust In The Lord is in their better interest in the next phase of our existence . 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.