Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Milwaukee UFO - July 25th

7 posts in this topic

Not sure if its a Hoax, most of these are recent, and from differnt angles, youtube channels as well, if you search for Milwaukee UFO, you find a couple on the internet.

I wonder if someone is doing some Project Blue Beam Hoaxing =) - What do you guys think?

Who knows but they're pretty amazing looking to me. It's obvious the people recording it aren't in on it if it is. lol

Hoax -

Published on Jul 26, 2015

Night jump by the Golden Knights at an airshow in Milwaukee WI. So many are claiming that these were UFO'S when they are not. I can see how they could be mistaken for that, I just wanted to debunk that myth.

It's definitely abnormal.  However, whether it's an alien phenomena or government related is completely up for debate.

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but I am thinking if they were real UFOs the Air Force would be on them about as fast as a fly on a fresh cow pie on a warm summer's night .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.