Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

WHOA: What this Alabama sheriff is suggesting will scare liberals to death

10 posts in this topic

WHOA: What this Alabama sheriff is suggesting will scare liberals to death

Secondary title, which I like - Sheriff Takes MAJOR Action To Defend Constitution, Keep Residents Safe

Written by Michele Hickford, Editor-in-Chief on July 25, 2015

http://allenbwest.com/2015/07/whoa-what-this-alabama-sheriff-is-suggesting-will-scare-liberals-to-death/

Read the rest of the article in the link above.

I guess we’re not the only ones who think this country is going in the wrong direction.

Last week, Alabama’s Sheriff Jimmy Harris issued a statement urging citizens to take up arms to protect themselves, saying, the world is in a state of disarray and the United States is going down fast. We are losing everything that our Founding fathers based this country on. Until last week almost all the bad terrorist or mass shootings were somewhere else and now they are in our backyard.

In his official statement, Harris said “when people can walk into schools, movie
theaters, recruiting stations etc and pull a gun it’s time for all of us law abiding citizens to take a look at how we protect ourselves, family and friends. This Country is based on God, guns, and the right to protect ourselves. I think as Sheriff it is my place to protect the safety and security of our citizens. And help citizens in ways to protect their selves and their families.

Also here is the link to the PDF - https://localtvwhnt.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/press-release-7-21-15-sheriff-changes-gun-policy-at-the-sheriffs-office.pdf

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
1 person likes this

There is one thing to distresses me about all the political correctness talk and the agendas the mainstream media is pushing .

Everyone talks about concealed carry. My question is why is this even a topic? There are 24 states that permit legal open carry in the country. Screw the concealed carry Minatra they're pushing on us .

Every American citizen that is worried about America should practice open carry in the states where it is legal .  Don't let Obama and the mainstream media push the agenda on the concealed carry permit.  Here's a list of the states 13 have restrictions. Familiarize yourself with your rights within your state. Don't be a Nut and carry a AR 15 around  exercise your right with sidearms only .

Alaska
Montana
Idaho
Wyoming
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
South Dakota
Vermont
Kentucky
Virginia

States permit open carry with restrictions: (13)

Utah
North Dakota
Minnesota
Iowa
Tennessee
Mississippi
Georgia
Indiana
Maryland
New Jersey
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Massachusetts

Edited by Falling down

Oregon has legal open carry

its exercised all over, mainly outside of the portland metro area

*disclaimer*

Massachusetts....really?

Those who have never  lived there have no idea. The 1st state for gay marriage, the 1st state to kick in doors with no warrant (marathon event). Ammo requires FFL and paperwork. 

Did you happen to miss the recent article about the kid with punk rocker dress code ripped off an mbta bus for a FAKE bullets belt and arrested? Less than a month ago.

That state is done and they are content with that fact.

Anything that anybody who isn't a liberal says scares them.  So let's just talk and let the liberals eat their heart out. 

The elephant in the room is that we have a 2nd Amendment that supercedes all of these invalid, contradictory gun laws.

Oregon has legal open carry

its exercised all over, mainly outside of the portland metro area

*disclaimer*

Massachusetts....really?

Those who have never  lived there have no idea. The 1st state for gay marriage, the 1st state to kick in doors with no warrant (marathon event). Ammo requires FFL and paperwork. 

Did you happen to miss the recent article about the kid with punk rocker dress code ripped off an mbta bus for a FAKE bullets belt and arrested? Less than a month ago.

That state is done and they are content with that fact.

Still it's not  illegal to open carry in Massachusetts with the class a firearm license.

it is just coming down to the fact that if you don't exercise your rights they slowly slip away. 

it's the people that don't exercise their rights and then whine about them  when they disappear  that bother me .

agreed Fallen =)

if the shtf scenario event were to rear its ugly head i can tell you this....from living there. Massachusetts, NJ, NY, RI, CT, DC, 99% of Maryland would roll over. I still believe you could count on Maine, NH and Vermont hanging in there with some form of communications in place.

Its scary watching whats going on to be honest with you. Ive been lurking here for a couple weeks now, linked from a post on PP and will do my best to contribute in any way shape or form.

Liberals have tolerance for your beliefs as long as you believe what they do, but if you dare to have your own opinion, they have no tolerance whatsoever.

Iowa is a open carry state but let me tell you if you open carry now days and even have a state permit you will be stopped every 3 blocks or so not by the people but by multitudes of militant morons " Cops " asking the same questions over and over and over .

I carried here for a long time mostly in the open vary rarely did I ever have a citizen even ask a question and if one did say something it was never negative . 

https://i.imgflip.com/is8sl.jpg

Thanks for this post as I hope that it inspires some.

I dont have the ability to post a link on here (device im using) so if another member would be so kind its in the same ballpark and deserves to be tagged and posted in here as well.

Sheriff Tim Mueller

Linn County Oregon

letter to vice president Biden regarding gun confiscation within his area. =)

Thanks in advance to anyone who might link this for me. Seems as though there is a line in the sand with quite a few sherrifs regarding upholding their oaths. That puts a smile on my face.

On 7/26/2015, 9:18:44, CSB said:

Liberals have tolerance for your beliefs as long as you believe what they do, but if you dare to have your own opinion, they have no tolerance whatsoever.

Iowa is a open carry state but let me tell you if you open carry now days and even have a state permit you will be stopped every 3 blocks or so not by the people but by multitudes of militant morons " Cops " asking the same questions over and over and over .

I carried here for a long time mostly in the open vary rarely did I ever have a citizen even ask a question and if one did say something it was never negative . 

https://i.imgflip.com/is8sl.jpg

yup

that is rule number three for being a liberal ....

3) What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned: There's an almost instinctual form of fascism that runs through most liberals. It's not enough for liberals to love gay marriage; everyone must be forced to love gay marriage. It's not enough for liberals to be afraid of guns; guns have to be banned. It's not enough for liberals to want to use energy-saving light bulbs; incandescent light bulbs must be banned. It's not enough for liberals to make sure most speakers on campuses are left-wing; conservative speakers must be shouted down or blocked from speaking.

1 person likes this

Anyone here like to read Robert Heinlen? (Stranger in a Strange Land, The Cat Who Walked Through Walls, etc)

He is the originator of the quote "An armed society is a polite society." That was a long time ago. Today's society is much larger and has a lot more hotheads that 

have the training to properly use a gun, but shouldn't they also have to get a certificate and testing that they aren't hot-headed prone to explosive outburst of violence

and dealing with confrontational people program? I'm all for armed citizens, I'm also all for making sure those citizens aren't nuts that will shoot a person over a verbal

confrontation where one guy is jealous because another guy is talking to his girlfriend, and jealousy leading to verbal confrontation leading to tempers flaring leading to 

death by hot lead. In my opinion they don't only need proper fire arms use training, but also psychological training which allows them to ONLY use the weapons in self defense

of their property, physical being of self or family/community members but we have a lot of emotionally stunted people that although properly trained in the use of a firearm,

aren't properly raised and educated in the field of emotional intelligence and know it's better to just walk away if some a55hat is giving them beef and they want to resort to

brandishing a firearm, or even using one. 

Firearms training and social/emotional/psychological classes should be required as well, or at least it's a good idea in my opinion. I don't have a firearm and don't need one. I'm intelligent enough to know how to avoid those situations that would cause me to need to use one to protect myself. Not a lot of gun violence happens in our small town either. City's do have their perks, small towns do too. I avoid rednecks in any situation there is drinking involved like the plague. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.