Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Last1oftheJedi

1987 Gay Manafesto

34 posts in this topic

Sounds pretty familiar..., see below

Obama was frequenting bathhouses, and was developing a reputation for a man, who frequently got around. The bathhouse that Obama  most frequently visited was called Man’s Country. This what we know today and I believe this is why Breitbart was murdered and why Brietbart’s coroner took arsenic as well as why one witness to Breithbar’s death has disappeared and was never heard from again.

In a case of like father, like son, Frank Davis wrote a biographical novel, Sex Rebel, about having sex with children and engaging in other forms of bizarre sexual activity. 

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2012/10/03/the-russians-are-coming-red-alert-part-two-2/

The Gay Manifesto, is a confirmed hoax.

I suppose Bush was being satirical too. I don't think all homosexuals are like the man that wrote this garbage. But to deny there is an elite clique that practices man to man love and has no love of women, well, that's just being blind to reality. Which is fine. To all their own. Now someone get the stars and bars. It's offending me. Gotta burn it. Then Old Glory. It stands for white male land ownership. Then the world. Let's just burn the whole fuckin world and get it over with. Then everyone will really be flaming.

The Gay Manifesto, is a confirmed hoax.

I Have Come to Indoctrinate Your Children Into My LGBTQ Agenda (And I'm Not a Bit Sorry)

As a young queer activist, full of teenage certainty (and angst, and hormones), I used to bristle and complain at a lot of the things said about those of us who were doing the work of LGBTQ equity and inclusion. By far, with a bullet, my number one upset was with the people who accused us of recruiting. "You can't reproduce, you have to recruit!" shrieked one memorable fellow.

The first time I was introduced to this idea of reproduction and recruitment as the two paths to Being All The Homosexual I Could Be, I had two very strong reactions. I felt the revulsion of denial, of course -- we were not recruiting, and certainly not in the way that this asshole was suggesting we were. At the same time, I experienced a delicious fantasy in which I was in fact recruited and chosen to be queer.
-----
I progressed to giving talks at high schools about LGBTQ acceptance and tolerance (those were the watchwords of the day) and again, the mail flowed -- how dare I indoctrinate impressionable young minds into the idea that queers and transfolk were just as fine and lovely a kind of human as any other kind.

My wickedness, you see. It knows no bounds.
-----
I am here to tell you: All that time I said I wasn't indoctrinating anyone with my beliefs about gay and lesbian and bi and trans and queer people? That was a lie. All 25 years of my career as an LGBTQ activist, since the very first time as a 16-year-old I went and stood shaking and breathless in front of eleven people to talk about My Story, I have been on a consistent campaign of trying to change people's minds about us. I want to make them like us. That is absolutely my goal. I want to make your children like people like me and my family, even if that goes against the way you have interpreted the teachings of your religion. I want to be present in their emotional landscapes as a perfectly nice dad and writer who is married to another guy. Who used to be a girl (kind of). Who is friendly and cheerful and not scary at all, no matter what anyone says.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/s-bear-bergman/i-have-come-to-indoctrinate-your-children-lgtbq_b_6795152.html

The Gay Manifesto may be a hoax but the Gay Agenda is real. Here's another one:

Lesbian teacher: How I convince kids to accept gay ‘marriage’, starting at 4 years old

A primary grade lesbian teacher from an Ontario public school revealed in a workshop at a homosexual activist conference for teachers earlier this month how she uses her classroom to convince children as young as four to accept homosexual relationships.

“And I started in Kindergarten. What a great place to start. It was where I was teaching. So, I was the most comfortable there,” Pam Strong said at the conference, attended by LifeSiteNews.
-----
Strong, who is in an open relationship with another woman and who has been a teacher for about five years, focused her workshop on what she called the “power of conversation” for promoting LGBTQ issues in an elementary classroom. She began her talk by relating how she reacted the first time one of her students called another student ‘gay’ as a putdown.
-----
Strong related how she began with the junior kindergarten class.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/lesbian-teacher-how-i-convince-kids-to-accept-gay-marriage-starting-at-4-ye

1 person likes this

You on this thread who stood for truth and that which is Holy and natural I commend you. I see people say all the time, I don't know what's happening to our country, our world when the answer is in front of them, in them. Truth is that misery loves company. They don't want to wollow in their own deviant sickness they have to drag others in it. When children are young and impressionable to imprint this abominable lifestyle on them is to be without conscious. And those of us who stand against homosexuality are not haters just like those who stand against pedifilia. What a double standard we get from homosexuals; they can not accept us not accepting their lifestyle. The children are the indicators in this world. When God sees they no longer have a chance because of the wickedness we are done.

They are only teaching people to not hate and discriminate against them.

If that's an agenda then so is the use of Sunday school to indoctrinate young children in the bible.

Well fortunately homeschooling is still legal here, for now.
It's not a gay strangers place to teach my child (at 4!) anything about adult sexual relationships.

Your Sunday school reference isn't relevant to the topic. No parent is forced to send their kid to church.

Well fortunately homeschooling is still legal here, for now.It's not a gay strangers place to teach my child (at 4!) anything about adult sexual relationships.
Your Sunday school reference isn't relevant to the topic. No parent is forced to send their kid to church.

Why isn't it?

If we delegate our responsibility to the school system so that they teach our children everything else, then why should they not teach children about sex.  Especially since sex deals with reproduction and relationships, and since decisions involving reproduction and relationships can affect the rest of our lives.

Why isn't it?

If we delegate our responsibility to the school system so that they teach our children everything else, then why should they not teach children about sex.  Especially since sex deals with reproduction and relationships, and since decisions involving reproduction and relationships can affect the rest of our lives.

You may delegate your parental responsibility to the public indoctrination.. um, education centers but I don't.
You're right that what a child is exposed to can affect them for the rest of there lives. This is why it's so important.
Homosexuals can't reproduce. Gay couples have higher rates of domestic violence, infidelity and substance abuse.

A quick google search will show this to be true but I doubt the queer teachers are giving the children these facts.

You may delegate your parental responsibility to the public indoctrination.. um, education centers but I don't.You're right that what a child is exposed to can affect them for the rest of there lives. This is why it's so important.
Homosexuals can't reproduce. Gay couples have higher rates of domestic violence, infidelity and substance abuse.

A quick google search will show this to be true but I doubt the queer teachers are giving the children these facts.

Those higher rates of bad things, are untrue.  That's why children need to be educated in sex and relationships.  Too much misinformation creates added baggage onto children that will affect their future relationships.

The majority of gay and lesbian families are happy, healthy, and well-functioning, similar to that of healthy heterosexual families. Domestic violence in same-sex families does occur, however. Studies have found that domestic violence occurs among same-sex couples at comparable rates to straight couples:

Edited by FurriesRock

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.