Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

9 posts in this topic

I have had a conspiracy theory about this a aircraft since it went missing. First of all an aircraft of this size just doesn't disappear. Modern aircraft are equipped with VHF, UHF, transponders, and gps. So someone disabled these tracking devices. The debris field would have been enormous and would have been seen during recovery efforts over the flight pattern. There was not that much ocean between origin and destination . Name another modern day airliner that just vanished. 
Range  5,235 to 9,380 nautical miles and a payload of 112 metric tons. Do you realize what could be transported in a platform this big. Chemical, biological, dirty,emp,  nukes.112 metric tons could make a big mess. It would not be hard to convert that plane for cargo. I think we will see that plane in the near future. Retrofitted, and disguised, swapped for another 777. Special delivery airmail. 

1 person likes this

I have had a conspiracy theory about this a aircraft since it went missing. First of all an aircraft of this size just doesn't disappear. Modern aircraft are equipped with VHF, UHF, transponders, and gps. So someone disabled these tracking devices. The debris field would have been enormous and would have been seen during recovery efforts over the flight pattern. There was not that much ocean between origin and destination . Name another modern day airliner that just vanished. 
Range  5,235 to 9,380 nautical miles and a payload of 112 metric tons. Do you realize what could be transported in a platform this big. Chemical, biological, dirty,emp,  nukes.112 metric tons could make a big mess. It would not be hard to convert that plane for cargo. I think we will see that plane in the near future. Retrofitted, and disguised, swapped for another 777. Special delivery airmail. 

I have the very same theory.... Im just waiting for it to come back.

I have the very same theory.... Im just waiting for it to come back.

it's the only thing that makes sense, whoever, will wait till it's forgotten and slip that plane right in on us Malaysia is the perfect country to pull this off because their air traffic is still a bit antiquated.

Don't forget the GPS in cell phones.  Yes altitude will mess with cell reception but if that plane landed somewhere personal cell phones should have reconected.  

Also a signal jammer could blanket the entire aircraft, people onboard would not realize what's going untill they landed. 

Don't forget the GPS in cell phones.  Yes altitude will mess with cell reception but if that plane landed somewhere personal cell phones should have reconected.  

Also a signal jammer could blanket the entire aircraft, people onboard would not realize what's going untill they landed. 

there had to be some type of jammer to cut all incoming and outgoing transmission. My theory on the people they carried them up to a high altitude and asphyxiated them, there were too many on that flight to be plants. And the black boxes? Way too many inconsistencies.

I guess it could be. 

But I lean towards it's a  big deep ocean.

Does anybody here have a theory on the link between MH370 and MH17?

Does anybody here have a theory on the link between MH370 and MH17?

I think one was a distraction from the other. Timeframe too close.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.