Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

U.S. marshals raid Sheriff Joe Arpaio's office

45 posts in this topic

I just barely saw this.

U.S. marshals raid Sheriff Joe's office

Judge orders seizure of records, hard drives in racial-profiling case

Published: 16 hours ago

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/07/u-s-marshals-raid-sheriff-joes-office/

Read the rest of the article in the link above.

A judge on Friday ordered the seizure of identification documents and computer hard drives from Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s office, and chastised his attorneys for failing to turn over the evidence, requested months ago in a racial-profiling case against the Arizona lawman.

The U.S. Marshals Service later raided the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.

U.S. District Judge Murray Snow ordered the raid after a court-ordered monitor reported the sheriff’s office failed to hand over more than 1,400 identification documents – driver’s licenses, passports and identification cards – as part of a misconduct investigation involving the sheriff’s office.

Arpaio’s immigration smuggling squad and other deputies are accused of regularly pocketing items from people during traffic stops and busts of safe houses used during illegal-immigrant smuggling.

Court monitors claim the IDs belonged primarily to people of Hispanic descent.

Robert Warshaw, the official monitoring the sheriff’s office for the judge, claims the documents were slated for destruction. Warshaw also contends the sheriff’s office ordered employees not to voluntarily reveal the existence of the records.

Arpaio’s attorney John Masterson said the court had no evidence the IDs were handled improperly.

The 50 hard drives are related to Arpaio’s secret investigation involving the judge, who dealt Arpaio one of his toughest legal defeats in 2013 when he concluded deputies had racially profiled Latinos during traffic stops.

Months later, the judge ordered a sweeping overhaul of the agency to stamp out the “unconstitutional” practice. The order included employing an independent monitoring team to oversee the agency’s compliance.

Sheriff Joe has been on the hit list for a long time. Remember he has been going after the Birth Certificate for years. Joe must have something very important on his computers that they need to destroy ASAP!

Sheriff Arpaio: “Close” to Finding Obama Birth Certificate Forger

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/18569-sheriff-arpaio-close-to-finding-obama-birth-certificate-forger

I just posted on this too.  Been following this sheriff's stories for awhile.  This guy has a huge tartget on his back and is not liked at all with certain .gov agencies.  

It will be interesting what the gov "finds" on this guy.

I just posted on this too.  Been following this sheriff's stories for awhile.  This guy has a huge tartget on his back and is not liked at all with certain .gov agencies.  

It will be interesting what the gov "finds" on this guy.

Sheriffs aren't putting up with feds or Obama's shit, there was this one sheriff years ago, who was dealing feds seizing property, he told them to get out of dodge or him and his deputies would engage them in a firefight. One thing I did come across though is that they are putting "Police Officers" in sheriff positions, these guys don't stop, but they can be identified. =)

1 person likes this

He's been battling with obummmer for years about the birth certificate thingy.
many times they came into his county to arrest him, but swat was waiting for
them, so they backed off.

Now I don't know any details about this so called racist issue, but if what's
been happening these days with the push for starting some sort of twisted
race war is any hint, then I can see them using this against him as a distractor
by keeping him too busy to make anymore waves.

The one thing that people may not realize is that any sheriff is like God in his
own county. He supersedes even the US president, and any and all judges.
I did say county, and not country.

His beef with the so called president is that obummmer has never proven to
be the president at all, so he will never serve him as commander and chief.

I guess sheriff joe wasn't there when they raided his office, otherwise that
would of turned out to be an ugly situation on both sides!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I don't think he was there also.  There had to be some kind of planning on the judges and dhs part. 

Can you imagine the news coverage if two .gov agencies got in a fire fight. 

I don't think he was there also.  There had to be some kind of planning on the judges and dhs part. 

Can you imagine the news coverage if two .gov agencies got in a fire fight. 

There would never be any coverage. It would certainly be completely hushed up. Maybe
alternative media would pick up on it, but main stream would have fun bashing the shit out
of the nutjob conspiracy theorists! Sadly though, the bulk of the public would believe main
stream media as always, and all credibility would be lost

On 7/26/2015, 8:29:06, FurriesRock said:

Sheriff Arpaio got caught trying to withhold evidence, he's guilty as sin as shown from the article:

"Robert Warshaw, the official monitoring the sheriff’s office for the judge, claims the documents were slated for destruction. Warshaw also contends the sheriff’s office ordered employees not to voluntarily reveal the existence of the records."

So...

FINISH HIM

Meanwhile in DC......

1 person likes this

So, the truth is, this thread is a lie, there never was a raid on Sheriff Joe's office

Sheriff Arpaio's lawyers deny raid; say they're cooperating

PHOENIX (AP) -

A judge chastised Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's attorneys for failing to hand over records in a racial profiling case and ordered federal officers to seize the documents, some of which were slated to be destroyed.

U.S. District Judge Murray Snow called an emergency hearing Friday after a court-appointed monitor learned that the sheriff's office had failed to hand over more than 1,400 IDs that are part of a misconduct investigation into allegations that deputies regularly pocketed items during busts. The IDs were slated for destruction.

Snow also ordered the U.S. Marshals Service to seize 50 hard drives from the sheriff's secret investigation involving the judge.

Edited by Cinnamon

if you lived out here n saw how many illegals stole your friends jobs, and illegals getting approved fur food stamps while your denied.... then you would shut the fuck up... how's that fur racism against whites

Edited by jayke911

From 2014

Bill said - said...

Mitch, what do you think of the New Times article about Joe Arpaio investigating Judge Snow and Eric Holder?

Mitch said...

Thanks, Bill. I think the New Times continues to commit great journalism, I think this story won't just fade away, and I am very interested to see how Judge Snow handles these developments.

Twists Outnumber Judges (So Far) in Case Against Arizona Sheriff

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/us/twists-outnumber-judges-so-far-in-case-against-arizona-sheriff-joe-arpaio.html?_r=0

PHOENIX — Judge G. Murray Snow pressed Sheriff Joe Arpaio to answer a bit of an odd question: Was the sheriff investigating the judge and his wife?

Judge Snow had already ruled against Sheriff Arpaio in a civil rights case brought by Latinos who said they had been singled out because of their ethnicity, and the sheriff was back in Federal District Court here after admitting that he had violated an order barring his deputies from singling out Latinos they suspected of being in the country illegally.

But the issue at hand in late April involved whether Sheriff Arpaio and the Maricopa County sheriff’s office had hired a rogue informant in Seattle — a compulsive gambler who federal officials came to believe had sold them bogus antiterrorist technology — to investigate whether Judge Snow and the Department of Justice were working together to take the sheriff down.

Sheriff Arpaio testified that, yes, he had hired the informant. And that was only the half of it: Sheriff Arpaio also said he had employed a private agent to investigate Judge Snow’s wife after the sheriff received an email from someone claiming to have overheard her mention her husband’s negative views of the sheriff.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.