Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

IRANIAN ROULETTE

4 posts in this topic

IRANIAN ROULETTE  

AYATOLLAH SEYED ALI KHAMENEI Barry's partner in crime sends out a tweet of Barry  putting a gun to his head basically saying if there is any war the US will commit suicide.  

This has propaganda written all over it.

The Israel lobby most likely created not only that twitter account, but this propaganda piece as well.

I found it more like entertainment than propaganda. 

I don't think warmongering propaganda is entertainment, I've seen the end results of such propaganda in Iraq.

I doubt any true veteran would find it entertaining either, especially those who lost friends, or their own limbs.

I'm a veteran and I find it entertaining , but all points of view are not yours inclusively.  How you equate my thinking that this bit of satire from whoever it came from to the loss of limbs in Iraq  is pinball like rationality at best.  

How can you find this entertaining, we've seen where this leads, we've seen how it destroys lives.

I cannot fathom how any fellow veteran would find this entertaining.

This kind of propaganda pisses me off, the propaganda creators sit and laugh at their little creation, and then turn around and make little patriotic remarks when the dying starts, they act like they are on our side, while they just sit back and collect the money that starts rolling in from the war profiteering.  Then they have the nerve to shake our hands and say thank you, while stabbing us in the back on capitol hill.

propaganda does not cause war. Do you know what propaganda is for, to cause anger. I refuse to let it work on me and I suggest you don't give it any power either. This is a prime example of why you can't return evil for evil, it will only feed it and increase it's appetite. When you let it tick you off it has done it's job.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.