Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
kloudnine

Nasa is not in space , they are underwater. HOAX HEX HACK

32 posts in this topic

Interesting argument . I can only hope this is not all fake . But it would not surprise me if it is .

Your argument is truly indomitable ...

In all fairness, K9, thedude's reply is about as much effort as that video deserves for a rebuttal. 

1 person likes this

In all fairness, K9, thedude's reply is about as much effort as that video deserves for a rebuttal. 

Hey man , if you two wanna drink the kool aid that's your business but don't expect everyone to go along with you.

Your argument is truly indomitable ...

Indubitably as well... Rocket propulsion in a vacuum violates the laws of physics. N454... pft Read this: http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-07/31/nasa-validates-impossible-space-drive Quantum vacuum plasma thuster? Really? The writers of Star Trek have better fiction than these NASA writers. Oh and how about them ripping off a storyline from that movie with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney? Really? Evacuate the "ISSIS? A few weeks ago the space-x rocket was supposed to be carrying food and supplies to the astronutz and then was blown up. A few weeks later mainstream media reported that the new launch was a success; however, they claimed the payload was for dispatching gps equipment, not sending supplies into "outer-space." 

Hey man , if you two wanna drink the kool aid that's your business but don't expect everyone to go along with you.

Make that 3, k9. Do some research. And you will see a cover-up of monumental proportions. 

NASA was created in 1958, with Nazi scientists "paper-clipped" after WWII. Eleven years later, in 1969, we had a man on the moon. Four years later, they shut down the program. Why?

Google "moon landing hoax."  Look at the many pictures of shadows going opposite each other, moon buggy with no tracks, astro-not helmet reflecting a cameraman, etc. Stanley Kubrick left many clues for us to see,  unless we have eyes wide shut (his last movie)

The ISS is likely a U-2 spy plane with modifications. Google what happened to Gus Grissom after he hung a lemon off a spacecraft. 

Humans have never left near-earth orbit. Google the James Webb Space Telescope. 

You will say oogaly moogaly. We've been had. 

Oh, almost forgot. The scientist in that clip said that stars are nuclear reactors. No way. And how far away is the sun? 93 million miles, really? 

1 person likes this

I prefer unsweetened iced tea, thanks. :cheers:

My point is there was nothing more than conjecture and speculation in that video, so no formal rebuttal was necessary.

My point is there was nothing more than conjecture and speculation in that video, so no formal rebuttal was necessary.

Bubbles in space, hmm. Hair that doesn't move around in zero g, hmmm. Scientist says the sun is a nuclear reactor, hmmmm. ISS has noise that sounds like airplane engines, hmmmm.

Make that 3, k9. Do some research. And you will see a cover-up of monumental proportions. 

NASA was created in 1958, with Nazi scientists "paper-clipped" after WWII. Eleven years later, in 1969, we had a man on the moon. Four years later, they shut down the program. Why?

Google "moon landing hoax."  Look at the many pictures of shadows going opposite each other, moon buggy with no tracks, astro-not helmet reflecting a cameraman, etc. Stanley Kubrick left many clues for us to see,  unless we have eyes wide shut (his last movie)

The ISS is likely a U-2 spy plane with modifications. Google what happened to Gus Grissom after he hung a lemon off a spacecraft. 

Humans have never left near-earth orbit. Google the James Webb Space Telescope. 

You will say oogaly moogaly. We've been had. 

Oh, almost forgot. The scientist in that clip said that stars are nuclear reactors. No way. And how far away is the sun? 93 million miles, really? 

You do realize your agreeing with me right?

Bubbles bubbles in space floating up in a curvey way.

Edited by k9

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.