Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Regarding Pluto...

9 posts in this topic

I tried to post a reply on another truther website I won't even mention but before I could, was banned! For no reason, lol. Anyway, there was a question posed about Pluto and it's classification downgrade. I just wanted to mention that with all this symbolism going on with pluto and debate as to whether or not it's a planet, if people think it's a planet or what. The weird thing they don't mention in the mainstream media is that the ORIGINAL reason it was downgrade was not because of it's size, but because it follows an elliptical path around the sun. I think it's odd that they don't talk about that in the MM. The whole Pluto thing really is a symbolic thing they're going with but not telling... Pluto was also known in old times as Hades, God of the Underworld and something else before or after that. Has anyone watched on the zombtoob anything in the MM that ONCE mentioned pluto follows an elliptical orbit around the sun and that's the original reason for the "downgrade" of planet status. If I can recall correctly, they didn't reclassify it first as a "dwarf-planet" but as a Messier Object. Anyway, just an odd thing I notice through this whole thing about Pluto... 

1 person likes this

I just thought it was voted that it wasn't a planet any further by a group meeting in a place in Czech about 10 years ago where most people weren't going to go to and vote on something trivial.  Though there are a couple planets that don't exactly orbit the same as the rest.

It all has to do with esoteric/arcane knowledge about the symbolism of Pluto in ancient times as a deity planet. Really, with all that's happening in the world, why all this hoo-haw about a planet and pictures/re-classification of it in the MM? It's code... Read this if you have the time or inclination: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto_(mythology) 

"

Pluto (GreekΠλούτωνPloutōn) was the ruler of the underworld in classical mythology, is son-in-law with Plutus. The earlier name for the god was Hades, which became more common as the name of the underworld itself. In ancient Greek religion and mythology, Pluto represents a more positive concept of the god who presides over the afterlife. Ploutōn was frequently conflated with Ploutos (Πλοῦτος, Plutus), a god of wealth, because mineral wealth was found underground, and because as a chthonic god Pluto ruled the deep earth that contained the seeds necessary for a bountiful harvest.[1] The name Ploutōn came into widespread usage with the Eleusinian Mysteries, in which Pluto was venerated as a stern ruler but the loving husband of Persephone. The couple received souls in the afterlife, and are invoked together in religious inscriptions. Hades by contrast had few temples and religious practices associated with him, and is portrayed as the dark and violent abductor of Persephone.

Pluto and Hades differ in character, but they are not distinct figures and share their two major myths. In Greek cosmogony, the god received the rule of the underworld in a three-way division of sovereignty over the world, with his brothers Zeus ruling the Sky and Poseidon the Sea. His central narrative is the abduction of Persephone to be his wife and the queen of his realm.[2] Plouton as the name of the ruler of the underworld first appears in Greek literature of the Classical period, in the works of the Athenian playwrights and of the philosopherPlato, who is the major Greek source on its significance. Under the name Pluto, the god appears in other myths in a secondary role, mostly as the possessor of a quest-object, and especially in the descent of Orpheus or other heroes to the underworld.[3]

Plūtō ([ˈpluːtoː]genitive Plūtōnis) is the Latinized form of the Greek Plouton. Pluto's Roman equivalent is Dis Pater, whose name is most often taken to mean "Rich Father" and is perhaps a direct translation of Plouton. Pluto was also identified with the obscure Roman Orcus, like Hades the name of both a god of the underworld and the underworld as a place. The borrowed Greek name Pluto is sometimes used for the ruler of the dead in Latin literature, leading some mythology handbooks to assert misleadingly that Pluto was the Roman counterpart of Hades.[4] Pluto (Pluton in French and German, Plutone in Italian) becomes the most common name for the classical ruler of the underworld in subsequent Western literature and other art forms." 

Welcome to cop.

It's good to have another NASA critic on board. I don't know where you were banned, probably glp. Astro bans who he does not like. I don't trust anything Science says. I have a flat earth thread here but don't keep it updated. I follow Rothbard's thread on FE at lop. 

Your name is a tad long. May we call you Poly?  PM?

Welcome to cop.

It's good to have another NASA critic on board. I don't know where you were banned, probably glp. Astro bans who he does not like. I don't trust anything Science says. I have a flat earth thread here but don't keep it updated. I follow Rothbard's thread on FE at lop. 

Your name is a tad long. May we call you Poly?  PM?

Poly, Paul, Paulie...just don't call me late for dinner. Astro isn't even a real doctor, holds no doctorate, is not an astronomer. He's a voice acting shill. I've done a bit of research into flat earth and it makes sense (horizon at eye level on the ground also while up high in a jet as well as the binocular effect, etc). I even like the inverse earth theory as well. 

1 person likes this

Poly, Paul, Paulie...just don't call me late for dinner. Astro isn't even a real doctor, holds no doctorate, is not an astronomer. He's a voice acting shill. I've done a bit of research into flat earth and it makes sense (horizon at eye level on the ground also while up high in a jet as well as the binocular effect, etc). I even like the inverse earth theory as well. 

I was a paid subscriber. When I criticized a video of his, I was kicked out and given a refund. Sometimes they have a mass unban. When they do, I snoop for science posts. People have caught on to his ways and make funny sarcastic remarks about him. The shill shell game has to be updated constantly to compensate for posters' rising levels of awareness.

I was a paid subscriber. When I criticized a video of his, I was kicked out and given a refund. Sometimes they have a mass unban. When they do, I snoop for science posts. People have caught on to his ways and make funny sarcastic remarks about him. The shill shell game has to be updated constantly to compensate for posters' rising levels of awareness.

Paid subscriber? Are you f'ing kidding me? I'm starting to think you're a shill! j/k (ish) ;) But really, who gives their credit info to THEM?!??!!? I think they also do it to try and get

people to pay up for the ban protection. That site is hack city man. I was banned WHILE I WAS STILL TYPING. I tried to post, then got the ban. THEN I notice a program I NEVER used that has an alarm for my computer that reminds me to do something had been activated and was chiming like crazy. You seem reasonably intelligent but I'm kinda thinking you were maybe having a stroke or low blood sugar attack when you paid to be on that site? haha.... seriously though, THEY don't need the money, they have tons... but uh, yeah. Bans for most anything anti-mainstream articles relating to outterspace crap and don't even do a search for "moon-hologram hoax" haha. Everyone knows they're just a social engineering, user monitoring and reporting, spook info-dumping, malware installing, government paid multipurpose fuckitall group. They even use the same company in the same city for dDos protection that S70r|\/\Fr0n7.0rg uses (a white supremacist world renown infamous hate website. Just a coincidence though, right? ;) That's a good lookin' pooch ya got there by the way. 

Paid subscriber? Are you f'ing kidding me? I'm starting to think you're a shill! j/k (ish) ;) But really, who gives their credit info to THEM?!??!!? I think they also do it to try and get

people to pay up for the ban protection. That site is hack city man. I was banned WHILE I WAS STILL TYPING. I tried to post, then got the ban. THEN I notice a program I NEVER used that has an alarm for my computer that reminds me to do something had been activated and was chiming like crazy. You seem reasonably intelligent but I'm kinda thinking you were maybe having a stroke or low blood sugar attack when you paid to be on that site? haha.... seriously though, THEY don't need the money, they have tons... but uh, yeah. Bans for most anything anti-mainstream articles relating to outterspace crap and don't even do a search for "moon-hologram hoax" haha. Everyone knows they're just a social engineering, user monitoring and reporting, spook info-dumping, malware installing, government paid multipurpose fuckitall group. They even use the same company in the same city for dDos protection that S70r|\/\Fr0n7.0rg uses (a white supremacist world renown infamous hate website. Just a coincidence though, right? ;) That's a good lookin' pooch ya got there by the way. 

Aha, false accusation of shill is a trademark of a shill. Kidding. No, I played their little game once, just to see if Astro would obey their ban immunity promise. Duh. I had to change my server, so I thought I could evade the ban with a new ip. I think that worked about a week. Their bots know my writing style and threw me under the proverbial bus. What tire tracks I have on my back! My longest-lasting sock was Lorna Doom. Ah, the good old days,  ISON, sun isn't right, moon wave.

By the way, you can call me man, but I'm not. I am also innernetz ignorant, so please don't assume I understand dos and other basics you young whippersnappers take for granted. 

Thanks for noticing my pups. The one on the left died of poisoning by a serial dog-killing neighbor. I took him to court over a black lab he shot. I lost. And I paid a fine. Complicated story. Sickening. I hadn't had this last sweetie-pie very long. She was a beautiful mini-boxer who was starving when I got her. We were building a new giant fenced yard to protect her and the other fosters I keep for my animal rescue group. Too late for her. I like animals better than I do people. Twain was right,

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man".

- Pudd'nhead Wilson

Ahh, that's funny what I thought. I thought it was a picture of your dog sitting next to a painting of another dog. (Wasn't wearing my glasses). I'm pretty interwebz ignorantz too, but I do know how to google a subject. About Twain, he was a smart man and has some great quotes but there's one I don't think is cool; however, it's true...

Good writers borrow, great writers steal

This isn't 100 percent true... Stephen King is a great writer in my opinion and has not borrowed, nor stolen any of his novels.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.