Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

WWE erases hulk hogan over racist rant

17 posts in this topic

Report: WWE Scrubs All Mentions of Hulk Hogan in Wake of Controversial N-Word Audio

World Wrestling Entertainment has reportedly removed hall of famer Hulk Hogan from its websites and online stores in the wake of a controversial N-word rant during a sex tape.

Things just keep getting stranger in the life of Terry Bollea, best known as the shirt-ripping professional wrestler Hulk Hogan.

As Hulkster is set to go to trial in a $100 million personal-injury lawsuit against Gawker Media, which posted video of a sex tape featuring Hogan, it’s been revealed late Thursday night that World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has scrubbed most mentions of its hall of fame wrestler from their websites and online stores.

According to Wrestling News Source, “On WWE.com, Hogan is no longer listed on the WWE Hall of Fame page, and all of his merchandise has also been removed from WWEShop.com. The only thing currently remaining that mentions Hogan involves WWE’s upcoming Australian tour, which Hogan was scheduled to take part in as general manager. However, when any attempt to access this page is made, a message appears stating “you are not authorized to access this page.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/24/report-wwe-scrubs-all-mentions-of-hulk-hogan-in-wake-of-controversial-n-word-audio.html

What dickwads! Everyone will protest, but of course I do not agree with the N word!
I never use it, and I correct anyone who uses it in front of me. I don't care who they
are! Some of my best friends are african american.

I just think their response was a bit overkill. Could had given him an embarrassing
public warning instead!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I posted about this on infowars and my post was removed. (info below). I didn't reference it or etc, just mentioned I had a song that said the word about 30 times. They told me I was lying and had flagged my post and had it removed, however before this I did mention the hipocracy and had 10 upvotes before it was removed.  (Didn't count at the time just guessed the number of times it said n..). Now using cnt+f it counts 35 instances. I have played this around black people, sang it around them, and etc. Did they get mad, no. Most of my acquaintances are black. Black people have lived with me. I have stayed at black peoples houses before. Am I black, no. Did any of them get offended? no

song lyric removed due to copyright

http://genius.com/G-unit-nah-im-talking-bout-lyrics

I have this cd. So politically incorrect people are saying you can't say this and punishing people for doing this, meanwhile the music itself says the same thing but isn't reprimanded for it. interesting....

Edited by Cinnamon
copyrighted lyrics removed

Report: WWE Scrubs All Mentions of Hulk Hogan in Wake of Controversial N-Word Audio

World Wrestling Entertainment has reportedly removed hall of famer Hulk Hogan from its websites and online stores in the wake of a controversial N-word rant during a sex tape.

Things just keep getting stranger in the life of Terry Bollea, best known as the shirt-ripping professional wrestler Hulk Hogan.

As Hulkster is set to go to trial in a $100 million personal-injury lawsuit against Gawker Media, which posted video of a sex tape featuring Hogan, it’s been revealed late Thursday night that World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has scrubbed most mentions of its hall of fame wrestler from their websites and online stores.

According to Wrestling News Source, “On WWE.com, Hogan is no longer listed on the WWE Hall of Fame page, and all of his merchandise has also been removed from WWEShop.com. The only thing currently remaining that mentions Hogan involves WWE’s upcoming Australian tour, which Hogan was scheduled to take part in as general manager. However, when any attempt to access this page is made, a message appears stating “you are not authorized to access this page.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/24/report-wwe-scrubs-all-mentions-of-hulk-hogan-in-wake-of-controversial-n-word-audio.html

Could it be slightly funny his daughter Brooke Hogan(a massive hoity) was or is dating a rapper. yeah he is obviously of the brown persuasion a..but things like this are usually ridiculousness and do not lead us to progress on the silly matter over the worry over skin pigments and creed groupings.

Waste of energy IMHO. Almost as meaningful as watching paint dry. That's how I feel about it. WWE removing him is an even bigger joke. The skeletons WWE has e.g..what hulk allegedly did here is NOTHING in comparison. WWE might was well reinstitute and acknowledge Chris Benoit(regardless of the alleged tragedy of double murder suicide)

That was horrible YES, but he was human. we all are. We all make mistakes and do stupid stuff at some point/s in life. They also need to reinstitute all wrestlers who left ON BAD TERMS and acknowledge their hard work and accomplishment in and for the business. otherwise they are just shooting themselves in the foot showing what selective hypocritical bastards they are.

This other incident with hulk..who has had many and more skeletons ....is just silly pathetic and meaningless and more fodder to feed off and focus on the dumb stupid racial divide want. fuck this sh*t

Peace.

1 person likes this

I don't think he's a racist if you really know the definition of racism. What he is, if he said anything hateful about another race, is a straight up bigot. 

I, by definition of racism, am a racist which means I know and believe that:

1. Black folks are much better at athletics than other races. (for the most part, not 100 percent in all sport)

2. Far East Asian folks are much better at math than (for the most part, not 100 percent) than hispanics

3. Jewish folks are much better at managing money than white folks (for the most part, not 100 percent)

I could go on, but you get the point. Being better at doing something (for the most part) does NOT make one race BETTER THAN ANOTHER as a human.

If we weren't so pitted against each other, we could all come together and contribute what The Almighty Creator has bestowed upon us to make this a better

place. Yes, I know I listed stereo-types, and of course there are anomalies, but show me an American Black man that doesn't love fried chicken, and I'll show you

an American White redneck that doesn't love muddin' on four-wheelers and hunting and fishing! :biggrin:

ALSO THIS: Why don't they scrub all mentions of the Iron Shiek? He's a hater too! You can google a youtube video (I'll try to post it) where he's calling his opponent a faggot and and telling him that he's going to f#$k him in the ass. Iron Sheik goes nuts <---youtube video here of him calling opponent fag. I know he's an actor, but then he goes and says he will not rape his opponent out of respect to God and Jesus... lol. 

I don't know what spoiler is, i hit it to see and now I can't undo it. ALSO THIS: Why don't they scrub all mentions of the Iron Shiek? He's a hater too! You can google a youtube video (I'll try to post it) where he's calling his opponent a faggot and and telling him that he's going to f#$k him in the ass. Iron Sheik goes nuts <---youtube video here of him calling opponent fag. I know he's an actor, but then he goes and says he will not rape his opponent out of respect to God and Jesus... lol.  <--- that's what is in the spoiler thingy

That's pretty hypocritical of them since they(WWE/WWF) have for decades pushed regional stereotypes, such as making Southern White people seem like nothing but hillbillies with straw hats and overhauls and such. Call it a gimmick if you want but WWE/WWF is still guilty of pushing racial stereotypes of white people too. What is worse? Hogan making some offensive statements in 1 interview or decades of stereotyping gimmickry? I say the latter is worse because it is a long term brainwashing thing.

Hogan may be guilty of a interview where he said some things that offended some people but WWE/WWF is even more guilty of racial stereotyping over the last several decades with their ring character gimmicks.

Therefore since I am Southern, born and raised WWE/WWF offends me!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.