Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Divided We Are Conquered

1 post in this topic

Divided We Are Conquered 

"Immigrant" -->illegal alien parents living in Texas are suing the state for what they say is the unlawful denial of birth certificates for their US-born children. The attorneys angle is the 14th amendment which they say guarantees a persons right to us citizenship if they are Born in us. The first section of the 14th clearly states " and subject to the jurisdiction there of". If you are in this country illegally you are not in the  jurisdiction of this country but you are in the jurisdiction of the country of your origin because you are not a citizen of this country. 

Section 1. Of the 14th amendment 

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Don't get me wrong if I was born in Mexico I would flee that corrupt cesspool first chance I had. Instead of putting pressure on Mexico to take care of it's citizens and clean up it's government tptb encourage their behavior with trade deals. The illunatics know  the division of this country is paramount to bringing it to it's knees. If you notice all incidents "flags" happening now are for division. Black/ White, police/ citizen, Mexican  / American, Muslim/ everyone, Christian/ Gay, North/ South, Gun/non Gun. Our congress used to work together but tptb have made sure it's now dysfunctional. One dot connects to another dot ............ 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/texas-fights-immigrants-lawsuit-birth-certificates-32628178

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.