Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Edward Snowden is no hero he is a decoy .

20 posts in this topic

Edward Snowden revealed no new information. It is my belief that he was created as a distraction to capitalize on the anger of many conspiracy theorist  against the US . 

He is a distraction and nothing more than smoke and mirrors that the majority of the world fell for .  Please read my entire thread and information included before you start flaming me .

Sure he blew a whistle but that  whistle was blown long before  and repeatedly . 

The first reports of electronic ease dropping and data collection came out in 1972 in a public report. It concerned agreements between the US, UK, Australia, Canada and  New Zealand  .  all concerning projects Echelon and  Tempest .  The information was scant and sketchy but as a teenager in the 70s I understood it and realized it's implications .  Here is a link detailing the publicly known reports .  Take notice of the first report issued in 1972, then read about the detailed report issued in 1988 .

http://cryptome.org/echelon-60min.htm

Now if you were never into such things as research and study and are more of the YouTube kind of researcher .  Here is a  segment from one of the sources CT'ers routinely criticized as innaccurate and biased . I believe this segment was aired in 2000.

The problem I have with Snowden and the hero worship given to him by many .  Is what the hell are they really up to?   Only truly uneducated and  angry people and the blind masses would fall for this distraction hook line and sinker the information has been out there since the 70s and well known by the educated .

It should be our job to drop the hero worship of this treasonous buffoon and try to find out why they are trying to fool us with his virtual catapult into fame and why they want us to think he is a National Hero?

Edward Snowden is smoke and mirrors and instead of idolizing him we should see why he is portrayed the way he is by the media .

To sum up my position. What the hell are they up to this time?

Edited by Falling down
1 person likes this

No one believed me when I said it, but maybe they'll believe you.
Same thing with Julian assange, and most whistleblowers.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

No one believed me when I said it, but maybe they'll believe you.
Same thing with Julian assange, and most whistleblowers.

I think many people just have so much hate in them they choose to ignore facts. With the information I laid out in this thread there is absolutely no way anyone could deny that the things Snowden said  were already well known.

I have found factual threads like this are one of the best ways  to tell the difference between the truly concerned people and the haters .

I myself I am concerned. Because for this lie by the media to gain this much steam. There has to be an ulterior motive.  I've been waiting on the other shoe to drop for a couple years now .

I would like to point something out about this thread. My position as laid out is  virtually irrefutable. What upsets me the most is that despite this proof given.  This thread will dwindle away into obscurity,  simply because most people do not really care about their position  or their search for the truth .

The majority of people are motivated simply by idealism anger and hatred. And a false prophet has been pointed out. It is unpopular because of the status given to this false prophet .

I have found many antigovernment people to be incapable of admitting to one minute piece of information that may not conform with their beliefs or  theories .  Rather than admit  The tiniest bit of fault in their position they will simply ignore  something they know is true. 

What they do not realized is that without honest frank discussion and the ability to admit part of their position was  not as they believed .   The entire essence of their stance is lost through sheer stubbornness.  Remember understanding that something you say could be wrong is not  A sign of weakness it is actually a sign of character.

"There was only one man that was perfect and they hung him from a cross ."

In order to seek and find the real meaning of any mystery there must be give and take. To many people are so  invested in their idealistic views that to conduct an actual investigation for the truth of the concept Is all but impossible .

Please prove me wrong, rethink your positions on Snowden, electronic ease dropping and data  Collection .   Look further into what the media and some stupid youtuber claim's is the whole reason. Because it is  definitely much deeper than  what money hungry moron like Alex Jones is telling you. 

If you listen to someone else's opinion and believe every word you are being programmed. If you look at everyone's information and decipher what is actually going on you are  educating  your self and those around you .

Again I plead for help from the people on this site. We need to figure out what they are actually up to before it is too late. Wouldn't that be a brilliant way for conspiracy outpost to bust on to the scene ?  All we need to do is what we should be doing in the first place think for ourselves and get ahead of the game instead of echoing someone else's position .

On Friday, July 24, 2015 at 0:34 AM, Falling down said:

Edward Snowden is smoke and mirrors and instead of idolizing him we should see why he is portrayed the way he is by the media .

To sum up my position. What the hell are they up to this time?

Not sure, I was not around at that time, however knew of this stuff I think in grade 7 or so. The problem was that too many didnt know this, and unfortunately many still don't. He only got many people talking about this stuff, while a large percentage of the population is still asleep drinking the cia mainstream crap-aid propeganda they put out. The only difference now is that I can look up all this info and say verify it yourself and point to all kinds of different links and also talk as much crap about them providing references, many. Now we know they spy on us and if you don't by now, I guess you were asleep and still are, or somehow missed time for a good while. They not only do that, they haker, steal, etc. The only thing that needs to be done is to turn the technology on them instead and see how they like it so much. Remember whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Don't forget all those fusion centers out there too. 

Edited by rbear

I have attempted to explain to people here and on other forums had these guys been real,
and not double agents, so to speak, they would had been suicided by now. Dosen't matter
if you escape to another country for their protection like snowden did when he went to Russia.
It was all a front to draw the gullible in! I exclaimed to people that they would had brought these
guys out by going after their families, but I guess no one was biting those days.

The reason these types of operations exist is as a front to something else; a distraction from
something else. They do it not with lies, but instead half truths. This way there is at least some
sort of credence and validity in their stories. That leaves all the wanna be great researchers
busy and preoccupied for a very long time posting all the false bullshit they think they've found.
After all, the ego is big and fat, and everyone wants to be the very first to break their story even
if completely untrue!

Not sure, I was not around at that time, however knew of this stuff I think in grade 7 or so. The problem was that too many freektards didnt know this, and unfortunately many still don't. He only got many people talking about this stuff, while a large percentage of the population is still asleep drinking the cia mainstream crap-aid propeganda they put out. The only difference now is that I can look up all this info and say verify it yourself and point to all kinds of different links and also talk as much crap about them providing references, many. Now we know they spy on us and if you don't by now, you are a moron, plain and simple. They not only do that, they haker, steal, etc. The only thing that needs to be done is to turn the technology on them instead and see how they like it so much. Remember whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Don't forget all those fusion centers out there too. 

I agree and was about the same age as you when I first learned of it. I can't remember which movies in particular  but I also remember seeing it on the news. That the NSA (  back then it was called "No Such Agency " ) was admitted to have monitored and recorded all overseas electronic traffic mainly telephone and teleprinter back then. It was widely known they stored it and sourced it for material .  It took no great leap in logic to know that as soon as people started  communicating on computers they would do the same damn thing that's why the NSA was created  in the first place .

i'm not big on speculation but I will give some on what I believe might be going on . The Russians are no fools either this was common knowledge to them also. I can only assume it is  collusion between the two government's . (  as a matter of fact make it at least seven governments )  it also bothers me that our allies in this intelligence gathering art talked about much ?

But I am baffled as to why 7 world governments would work  together to deceive the people of this planet .  Unless of course it is a rehearsed script to further the interests of a centralized power that is behind all governments ?

Again this is purely speculation on my part. But the economy's look bad worldwide did this event happen to orchestrate a major war.  Which since the 20th century has been how we have resolved or a eliminated worldwide depression ?

There is definitely a fox in the hen house. But so far this fox is so clever we are actually oblivious to the motive .  And the minutia is so well presented hardly anyone is looking in the right direction .

edit;

I only have one complaint about this site so far. It is the five like limit on post. Your post definitely deserves a like but I was refused because of the limit .

Edited by Falling down

You call him a decoy, FD. I'm not sure what you mean by that. Tptb did it just to irk ct-ers?

I don't see any upside to that. He and Assange brought ct to the world stage. I think more people are aware that big Brother is looking at them now. Maybe it's an intimidation tactic? Like Hillary says, what diff does it make? Our cell phones and microwave ovens are spying on us. 

By the way, conspiracy theory. :dry: What in Sam Hill does that mean? I think we're nwo skeptics.

A conspiracy is a plot,  like the one to murder Julius Caesar. 

Oops, we do want to kill the nwo . My bad. 

A decoy gets you to look one way when you should be looking the other way.

How can anyone these days with hoaxes and psy-ops going on even know that Snowden worked for the N.S.A.? 

It was already known that data could be collected even on private networks.  Then when everyone connected to the internet, they were sharing everything with everybody (even if they weren't doing it intentionally).  So that part of it isn't really that shocking (only if you hadn't considered it before).  Then in the old days where you had operators connecting your telephone call, they would have gossip going on about what they heard.  Nothing has really changed that much. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.