Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

The Jade Helm Hype is Out of Control

4 posts in this topic

The second the idiot went in to calling Alex Jones a for profit for profit for profit fear monger I stopped the video because does this dummy release that Infowars/Prison Planet and the Alex Jones program operation have well over 60 employees now? By the way the dummy does not get the fact Alex Jones does voice overs for commercial products outside of his radio program. And aside from that what does a radio program and websites that has 60+ employees making a money have to do with if he is stating facts or not? Sure he had made mistakes but unlike the giant corp media networks he is up front and admits when he makes a mistake.

I been following Alex Jones work since the mid-1990's and most all of what he was talking about back then is being displayed out in the open at present. This fool on the video was likely 5 years old or less back in 1995, so how can he even talk about how spot on Alex Jones is when I very much doubt the fool has followed, read and researched one 10/1000th of what Alex Jones has been shouting to America about for 20+ years.

Ereeeeerrrrrrrrr the guy sells products to fund paying his 60+ employees and buying expensive video and audio equipment to get a high quality news program up and running. Oh how dare he!

Stick to your network TV wanna-be news fool because facts are to much for you to handle.

P.S. Sure there are websites doing stupid things with the Jade Helm story but not of Infowars doing. They just reported on the the US military documents they were lead to read by someone in the US military. Plus the fact Master Sergent vet, Joe Biggs pretty much knows what he is talking about when it comes to military drills.

The Jade Helm Hype is Out of Control

Absolutely. This is the first time I've seen anything concerning Jade Helm worth responding to. Discrediting the military would indeed be key for any foreign adversary to gain ground in the United States. If we found ourselves in a defensive posture the US military would become pivotal to survival. They're up to something again and it's not what it looks like on the surface, it never is.

@Robert50 I realize you don't agree with the AJ statement but the video is worth watching in it's entirety. This guy has some interesting perceptions on the topic.

Absolutely. This is the first time I've seen anything concerning Jade Helm worth responding to. Discrediting the military would indeed be key for any foreign adversary to gain ground in the United States. If we found ourselves in a defensive posture the US military would become pivotal to survival. They're up to something again and it's not what it looks like on the surface, it never is.

@Robert50 I realize you don't agree with the AJ statement but the video is worth watching in it's entirety. This guy has some interesting perceptions on the topic.

Read up real Close dude! The US military cannot and has never had the capability to stave off a invasion of the USA. It's the 100 million + American Gun owners that stave off a foreign military invasion of the USA. Read the old Soviet military strategy and you will notice their fear was not of the US military but of those millions of American gun owners that will be behind every blade of grass shooting at them. The only thing that has ever staved off a foreign military invasion of the USA is a well armed populace! So this dude spouting that the US military is going to help America in a situation like that is hilarious.

Edited by Robert50

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.