Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Jade Helm 15 - Imminent Earthquake - Next Step Doom!

3 posts in this topic

So Jade Helm kicked off and the news came out thick and fast, I kept the tracker updated best i could then this piece of information came out.

A major earthquake could hit the San Francisco Bay Area "any day now", according to a scientist from the US Geological Survey (USGS)  - Source: http://news.sky.com/story/1523331/major-san-francisco-quake-expected-any-day-now

Now as many of you know i've spouted of a few theories, i did a thread a while back on the possible reasons etc one being a major natural disaster. But here is what is funny. Just after that announcement above all jade helm info dried the hell up. I mean it went kapoof. Nothing new out in days, now maybe its a coincidence but i dont believe in those much anymore. I like to connect the dots as you well know.

So remember not to long ago, those apparent tunnels underneath walmarts. Well what if they plan on detonating some of those nukes that have gone missing over the last few years in the us.

What if this is the plan they have chosen, that warning could be real. But it could be a fabricated story. We all know they control the media. Whats to say they dont plan to cause a natural disaster and then come swooping in under the guise of saving everyone.

Remember those stories around katrina and how they were taking guns and killing people. Even now some of the medical personal that attended katrina said that a lot of people died from gunshot wounds. lots of the bodies recovered were shot in the head.

Just take this little mind ramble with a pinch of salt. Just needed to get it out.

I must sleep now, updates have drained me :D

Edited by Ukshep

Wouldn't really surprise me - they've certainly laid strong groundwork for such an operation. :akomjiis:

It does seem like a self fulfilling prophecy, A mega quake could happen anywhere on the west coast on any given day so it's hardly earth shattering (pun intended) news. They can't predict earthquakes through math and science but they sure could initiate one with all the technology we've paid for.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.