Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Theories on why Obama refers to the Islamic State as ISIL

15 posts in this topic

A caller on The Alex Jones show yesterday theorized that Obama calls ISIS ISIL because he is avoiding bad karma from the Egyptian goddess ISIS. 

Other theories state that the U.S. president is sending out a message to the Islamic State that they will soon rule Israel which is part of "The Levant."

http://www.headlinepolitics.com/barack-obama-says-isil-instead-isis/

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=24612 

Both theories seem to add up especially since we have now made a deal with Iran that surely is freaking Israel out. On the other hand I thought we were certain that ISIS is an Israeli construct? It could be that Israel leaders have sold out their people & are preparing for a massive false flag?

Either way I find it strange that Obama consistently refers to the Islamic State as ISIL, it can't be for no reason. 

What do you all think?

1. to annoy people and be all high and mighty

2. CIA and Mossad handlers told him to use it

3. to avoid too many sss sounds, which make him sound like a hissing snake (reptoid)

4. dumb-- pronounced "corpsmen" as "corpsemen" and said he had campaigned in 57 or 58 states, a poor strategery

Edited by grav
1 person likes this

3. to avoid too many sss sounds, which make him sound like a hissing snake (reptoid)

4. dumb-- pronounced "corpsmen" as "corpsemen" and said he had campained in 57 or 58 states, a poor strategery

Great list. I especially like #3. :f7TRnPw:

How about in addition to the list of requirements before becoming U.S. president, we add no shape shifting reptiles from outer space AND you cannot say "uh" an outrageous amount of times, all the time, every time you speak. 

He is supposed to be so "professorial" and smart. But we can't see his college transcripts. He does put on a good act, like he's playing the part of a politician in a movie. With all that practice, you'd think he couldn't have to uh, uh, hem and haw like he does.

In one of his debates, he was lost as a goose. His earpiece wasn't working. The wires under his jacket showed, which I actually noticed during the event. By now he probably has had an implant and wireless transmission. Even Bush Jr. could speak better on the fly. And he was hardly a genius!

The Illuminati pick and pre-elect all our puppets, uh, I mean Presidents.

I covered this before, I guess you all missed it.

THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS

ISIL stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant. Now, to us Westerners we don’t really make much of a distinction, do we? No, honestly from our perspective its all about the same. But how would a Muslim living in the Middle East view it? Just what is the Levant anyway? Let’s take a look.

The geographical term LEVANT refers to a multi-nation region in the Middle East. It’s aland bridge between Turkey to the north and Egypt to the south. If you look on a map, however, in the near exact middle of the nations that comprise the Levant, guess what you see? Come on, guess!

It’s Israel.

cont

4. dumb-- pronounced "corpsmen" as "corpsemen" and said he had campained in 57 or 58 states, a poor strategery

He said corpse men on purpose alluding to, in my opinion, that in war...those guys get are the ones that get to the guys that are about to become corpses. I don't 

think he's pro-war. He probably knows a little about Egyptian deities and their importance to the U.S. with it's freemason infested mafia governments and to call a

bunch of militants and may find it disrespectful to invoke the named of an Egyptian deity by referring to them as the Egyptian Goddess of health, marriage, and wisdom. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

He said corpse men on purpose alluding to, in my opinion, that in war...those guys get are the ones that get to the guys that are about to become corpses. I don't 

think he's pro-war. He probably knows a little about Egyptian deities and their importance to the U.S. with it's freemason infested mafia governments and to call a

bunch of militants and may find it disrespectful to invoke the named of an Egyptian deity by referring to them as the Egyptian Goddess of health, marriage, and wisdom. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

That could be the case, avoiding the name ISIS to not piss off the freemasons. I think rbear is on to something in regards to The Levant subtly referring to Israel. If things go down the way they are shaping up, then they are fulfilling Biblical prophecy & we'll see a war involving Israel this September. 

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/2754-discovered-the-reason-why-the-blood-moons-are-here-obama-un-vatican-to…-you’ll-be-shocked/ 

Regardless of who he was or what his goals were in 2008. He is most likely a clone, reptoid or cardboard cut out at this point. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/25/barack-obamas-smile-never_n_300144.html 

Edited by Fidel Cashflow

ISIL stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
ISIS stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

But:
There is much more going on than meets the eye, and the ear as well.

The use of the word ISIL is coded instructions, and will always have something to do
with Israel. ISIS does not! When you hear obammy say ISIL, start paying careful attention.

In essence when obammy made the following statement, "I'm preparing the country
to make sure that we deal with a threat from ISIL," you need to change the word ISIL
to Israel.

"I'm preparing the country to make sure that we deal with a threat from Israel."

and that's not just a theory, it's a fact!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I covered this before, I guess you all missed it.

THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS

ISIL stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant. Now, to us Westerners we don’t really make much of a distinction, do we? No, honestly from our perspective its all about the same. But how would a Muslim living in the Middle East view it? Just what is the Levant anyway? Let’s take a look.

The geographical term LEVANT refers to a multi-nation region in the Middle East. It’s aland bridge between Turkey to the north and Egypt to the south. If you look on a map, however, in the near exact middle of the nations that comprise the Levant, guess what you see? Come on, guess!

It’s Israel.

cont

You are pretty much dead on however,

Obama's plan to dismantle Syria is the

main reason that he distances himself from

using the term "ISIS".

He is supposed to be so "professorial" and smart. But we can't see his college transcripts. He does put on a good act, like he's playing the part of a politician in a movie. With all that practice, you'd think he couldn't have to uh, uh, hem and haw like he does.

In one of his debates, he was lost as a goose. His earpiece wasn't working. The wires under his jacket showed, which I actually noticed during the event. By now he probably has had an implant and wireless transmission. Even Bush Jr. could speak better on the fly. And he was hardly a genius!

The Illuminati pick and pre-elect all our puppets, uh, I mean Presidents.

You mean his teleprompter wasn't working and he wouldn't have an idea what to say without it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.