Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Some American Military Units Are Being Disarmed In Preparation for Civil War

3 posts in this topic

Some American Military Units Are Being Disarmed In Preparation for Civil War

19 Jul, 2015 by Dave Hodges

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/07/19/some-american-military-units-are-being-disarmed-in-preparation-for-civil-war/

Read the rest of the article in the link above. Late on this one.

I do not like using confidential sources without a strong degree of outside collaboration. However, the information contained in this report is so dire and so immediate, I do not feel that it is prudent to sit on this information any longer. This article will be brief and to the point. I am confident that once I air what I know on this very grim topic, the floodgates are going to open and I will shortly be running more articles with newly revealed information from sources that have not yet gone public.

Briefly, when I run a story based upon confidential, insider information, I almost alway have some degree of independent confirmation which adds to the veracity of the report. However, in this instance my independent confirmation is limited. As far as I know, John Moore and Paul Martin have much of this information as well.

John Moore and I spoke on the phone yesterday and we agreed on the importance of maintaining source anonymity because not only could careers be lost, but so could lives. Therefore, the following report will be purposely vague as to the location of involved bases, unless permission has been given to reveal such, as well as the identity, rank and position of reporting sources.

Will You Fire On American People If Ordered to Do So?

Recently, at Fort Bragg, a military security officer was asked if he would fire on American soldiers if told to do so? This information is a little more specific because the firing will soon be made public, so I can be a little more detailed in the reporting. When this officer answered in the negative, he was promptly fired. The source for this information is John Moore. He knows the position of the person involved and much more detail that we cannot reveal at this point. I agreed to this anonymity before publishing this article. This event is less than a week old.

1 person likes this

I know someone who recently went into the military.
He did say he was asked if he would fire on Americans if ordered to.
He said it was worded in a way that made it seem reasonable; like if they were a threat to the country.

By definition of what Obama thinks is an

American Citizen, I can think of several groups residing in the U.S. right now that there should probably be an open season on. That makes sense with illegals running rampant in Obama's sanctuary cities.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.