Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Social Security Recipients! All Guns Will Be Taken!

14 posts in this topic

Published on Jul 22, 2015

With the clock ticking on 18 months left in his Presidency, President Obama is determined to cause considerable damage to the second amendment rights of the good citizens of the United States before he leaves office.

The LA Times reported, “The push is intended to bring the Social Security Administration in line with laws regulating who gets reported to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS, which is used to prevent gun sales to felons, drug addicts, immigrants in the country illegally and others. A potentially large group within Social Security are people who, in the language of federal gun laws, are unable to manage their own affairs due to "marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease."

Roughly 4.2 million will be dropped into the same database system that the Veterans Administration is using to come and take it.
Determining whether someone is unfit to carry a gun will be open to sloppy interpretation as it could include those who don’t pose a danger to anyone, but may not be able to remember names quickly or balance their checkbook.

Data bases are being created on every red blooded American whether you own a firearm or not.

The New York Post reported, “Unbeknownst to most Americans, Obama’s racial bean counters are furiously mining data on their health, home loans, credit cards, places of work, neighborhoods, even how their kids are disciplined in school — all to document “inequalities” between minorities and whites.”

While our borders are wide open and we are increasingly under attack by foreign and domestic terrorism. Not by Veterans or Grandpa protecting his small piece of the American pie. But by radicalized muslim extremists and pharmaceutical induced psychotic Americans. Obama wants our guns? I can’t think of a time when Americans needed them more. And according to the recent explosion of gun sales, neither can Americans.

Related:
CONFISCATION IS COMING: OBAMA TO ISSUE EXECUTIVE ORDER TARGETING 4.2 MILLION RETIREES WITH MASSIVE GUN BAN - http://www.infowars.com/confiscation-...

WH EYES SOCIAL SECURITY AS WAY TO BLOCK MILLIONS FROM OWNING GUNS - http://www.infowars.com/wh-eyes-socia...

OBAMA ADMIN LOOKS TO BAN SOME SOCIAL SECURITY RECIPIENTS FROM OWNING GUNS - http://www.infowars.com/obama-admin-l...

OBAMA PUSHES TO EXTEND GUN BACKGROUND CHECKS TO SOCIAL SECURITY - http://www.infowars.com/obama-pushes-...

1 person likes this

:IBPlzqK:  :lIRYar3:

I have to speak in emoticons on this because I'd have to ban myself if I said what I REALLY THINK!

I have to speak in emoticons on this because I'd have to ban myself if I said what I REALLY THINK!

Sad days in America !

I am on a ss retirement . Come and get mine

look on the bright side:

they can kill us and they can eat us,

but they can't digest our bones:chuckle:

I'm going to need a lot more drugs.

Yeah, let's make ourselves poisonous and unappetizing. :chuckle:

Or we could stand together and   :iqbsngdi:

1 person likes this

On 7/22/2015, 3:48:56, Cinnamon said:

Maybe This One?

LOL, I'm out of green again, so I'll have to just say that your post is +1.

:biggrin: I loled at yours too.
I keep running out of green too.
@UKShep, we need more  :bananarasta:

1 person likes this

Yeah, let's make ourselves poisonous and unappetizing. :chuckle:

Or we could stand together and   :iqbsngdi:

They feed off of negative energy so send them pretty flowers spiked with karma.

Stand together....ABSOLUTELY. :cheer:

1 person likes this

look on the bright side:

they can kill us and they can eat us,

but they can't digest our bones:chuckle:

Shrew-Eating Scientists Show Humans Can Digest Bone

Scientists set out to measure how well we digest bone by swallowing a whole shrew, but was that really necessary?

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/shrew-eating-scientists-show-humans-can-digest-bone-66337580/#7B0K6vKKP6kFRYtD.99

:whaat:

Edited by Cinnamon

We are a far site bigger than a shrew. If one of those creeps at my ones it would shake like a dog crapping a peach seed.:f7TRnPw:

The world has gone totally mad!  Criminals now have more rights than law abiding citizens. Here (South Africa) you can own a gun, if you are awarded a license after some silly tests and shit.  But, if you shoot an intruder in your house yor gun is immediately taken away and you are locked-up and charged with murder.  It then costs millions to defend yourself in a court in order to prove that there was absolutely nothing you could do other than shoot.  It is a bit of a violent society to say the least

Even the previous "president" sang a song to kill all whites.. 

Even riding a mountain bike is a problem

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.